Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$161
$150
  • Restaurant
Mounts Bay Waters Apartment Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$95
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$106
  • Pool
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$96
$89
  • Restaurant
Miss Maud Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Breakfast included
Sullivans Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$83
$70
Trip.com
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$108
$100
Duxton Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$163
$126
  • Pool
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$69
$65
  • Room Service
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$117
$100
Trip.com
1,923 results
All reviewstravel lodgebalcony roomred cat bus stophay streetfree bus servicefree cat busgood sizeexcellent locationfree wificonvenient locationwalking distancecomfy bedreception staffroom servicepleasant staypublic transportwould stay again
Reviewed April 12, 2013

After finding myself unexpectedly without accommodation late in the day I went to several hotels and was looked up and down and brushed off, then I walked into the foyer at the Travelodge, exhausted I was greeted with a smile and a kind welcome.. Thanks so much Kevin. I was not pre judged but made feel very welcome.. I got to my room, clean, spacious and with a balcony. I relaxed for an hour and booked a second night. All the staff were just so friendly and even remembered my name..Keep up the great work guys especially Kevin what an asset.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
John_Bristowe, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Dear Cris C,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

The Team and I are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us so much. Our duty manager Kevin always goes out of his way to make all our guests feel welcome.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Travelodge Hotels again in the near future.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Perth to all intents is full every week-night, only the wealthy venture into the West without booking well in advance aside from Fri-Sun when the business people have headed back East. Rooms are nicely appointed without being over the top luxurious. It deserves more than three but perhaps falls a little short of 4 but what the hell, the lady on the front desk was friendly and efficient and then remembered my name later (no I do not look like Brad Pitt or the guys from NKOTB) when I picked up my bag so there's points there.

There is a restaurant at ground level with an alfresco easting area with is nice on a pleasant day. I had the schitzel special which was a bargain at $12. The Indian restaurant around the corner was also tried with great results. There are a few other options around for eating but be aware Perth can be pricy for what seems basic foods so it pays to look around and there is not an over abundance of restaurants in CBD. One great option is to walk to the railway station and grab a train to Fremantle and try some excellent chilli mussels from one the restaurants there.

The Travelodge is about 10 minute walk east of Hay Street mall. The free CAT bus stops out front or there's a short walk to the free buses in Adelaide Terrace. All buses in the CBD are free by the way.

The nightlife of Northbridge include a wide range of cafes and restaurants are a 20 minute walk or a couple of CAT rides.

Room Tip: Avoid low floor rooms at the back (I was on 3) if you like an open winder over the air con. They are directly above the kitchen and you will notice the exhaust from the fans.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
John_Bristowe, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear Peter R,

Thank you for your very informative review on Tripadvisor.

I’m glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and your trip to Perth.

As you mention Perth runs at a very high occupancy mid-week but you can get some very good deals on the weekends.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We live in the country and when we make our trips to Perth, it is great to stay somewhere friendly, well equipped, central, clean, and reasonably priced. Travelodge Perth ticks all these boxes. We had 2 rooms and 4 very full days with various family members coming and going at various times of day and night and changing bed configurations twin/queen/twin etc. Everyone had the same experience of competent and friendly attention by the staff - front desk, restaurant, room cleaners etc.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear LindaBridgetownWA,

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Excellent location, good value for money, friendly reception staff.
We got a king room which was of very good size and clean. Nice comfortable bed too... Only bad thing was the bath/shower: shallowest bath ever; worth water pressure... However, would still definitely go back judging by Perth prices... However don't bother with breakfast: continental buffet included yesterday's Danish pastries and croissants; just disappointing...

• Stayed: March 2013
John_Bristowe, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear LoveMySleep,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

The team and I are delighted to read that you enjoyed you stay with us and would stay again.

Please be assured we use only fresh quality ingredients in our restaurant. Please try our breakfast again on your next stay with us and I’m sure you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Had a great room clean and comfortable ,Hotel in a great place can walk into town .
The only criticism I now have permanent black marks on a good pair of white trousers from using the iron provided in the room [308] I did report this to reception so hopefully iron was replaced .

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Maureen N,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

The team and I pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Please accept our apologies for the iron, if you wish to contact me with the dry-cleaning bill, I will happily reimburse you. Please feel free to contact me at jbristowe@travelodge.com.au