Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$161
$150
  • Restaurant
Mounts Bay Waters Apartment Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$95
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$106
  • Pool
Miss Maud Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Breakfast included
Sullivans Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$83
$70
Trip.com
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$108
$100
Duxton Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$163
$126
  • Pool
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$69
$65
  • Room Service
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$117
$100
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$93
$89
Priceline
1,923 results
All reviewstravel lodgebalcony roomred cat bus stophay streetfree bus servicefree cat busgood sizeexcellent locationfree wificonvenient locationwalking distancecomfy bedreception staffroom servicepleasant staypublic transportwould stay again
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Booked, and had confirmation. Although I had not given a credit card number, I was aware that I had to check in before 6pm. Checked in at 5pm, only to be told that there was no room for me! They just said - no credit card! No effort to find somewhere else. Spoke to the manager twice, and eventually ( half hour) they had a room. Not good.
Room was ok only. Refused to eat here. Location is good for Perth centre.
You shouldn't have to but confirm the day you arrive. Will never stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank insearchofit
John_Bristowe, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Dear insearchofit,

We have no policy that guests have to check-in prior 6pm. Once a booking is confirmed with a credit card or other method of payment, the guests may check in at any time they please after 2pm. Bookings can be tentatively made without payment methods but the booking will be released at 6pm that same day.

For any future bookings please ensure you have a confirmation and have checked all details on the confirmation are correct.

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I visit perth frequently and have stayed here on three occasions. First stay was fine.

Second stay they were resealing bathrooms above my floor and my room smelt toxic. I phoned reception and was informed no repairs were being carried out and that some one would come to my room to see if they " could smell anything". Twenty min later a man arrived walked in took a sniff and walked out. I then had to ring reception and query outcome. They said the man confirmed there was a smell. I had to request a room change and go to reception and collect the key myself and then was informed by reception to return my old key after I had moved. No assistance was offered.

On my last visit in feb 2013 the air con was not working and room tempt was 27 degrees. I phoned reception who said they would send staff to fix it. The air con kept resetting itself to 27 so the porter was unable to do anything but he was very friendly and did try.
I then heard nothing so phoned reception. The receptionist advised there was nothing they could do. I was not offered a room change I had to request one. The receptionist advised they could not assure that air con would work in the other room. At 1 am I had to move rooms once again unaided and the air con in the new room did not work. I didn't even bother ringing reception as they were so unhelpful first time.

Was unable to use gym next day due to a conference.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Mel123_h

Dear Mel123_h,

Thank you for your review.

Please accept my apologies for the maintenance issues your experienced during your stay. The hotel is undergoing a lot of different works at different times to maintain the standards. We try to plan all our works to minimise any disruption to our guests.

If you would like to speak with me regarding your stays, please feel free to contact me at jbristowe@travelodge.com.au

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stayed for three nights in this busy hotel, nicely located. We ate in the restaurant every night as the fish was varied, plentiful, well priced, with good vegetables and salads. Good choice of wines. Service was excellent, particularly KImi, our waitress whose smile lit up the room. We rarely do hotel breakfasts and didn't bother here.
Our bedroom was spacious, comfortable, clean and the bathroom was clean and well stocked. Reception staff were helpful, efficient and friendly. Free wifi for 15 minutes every day in the lobby.
This hotel exceeded our expectations for the price we paid. We would definitely consider coming back here.

Room Tip: Best to get a room facing on to Hay Street. Be aware that the bar is crowded and noisy on Fridays till 9pm but quiet after that.
Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
John_Bristowe, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear Queenbees67,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience of staying at Travelodge Perth.

The team and I are delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us!

Our Armada restaurant is one of the best in Perth in terms of good value for money. As you mentioned all of our team give excellent service but Kimi is one of our superstars!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Travelodge Perth soon!

For assistance making reservations or with any other matter, please contact us at perth@travelodge.com.au

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I recently stayed at the Travelodge in Perth. I am a frequent visitor to Perth but this was my first and last stay at the Travelodge. The room smelt bad and the corridors were worse. The bathroom was not clean and the shower over the bath was dreadful. Breakfast is a very sad affair with nothing resembling muesli or healthy bread on offer. Great only if you like cornflakes and white bread.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Cazza339
John_Bristowe, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear Cazza339,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am very disappointed to read that you did not enjoy your stay with us.

I do not know what date you stayed with us but, we have not had any guest feedback regarding offending odours in any corridors or rooms. All our rooms have shower over baths, we are currently in the process of resurfacing all our baths.

If you would like to discuss your stay with us, please feel free to contact me at jbristowe@travelodge.com.au

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We spent 2 nights on the 14 of march and we liked it. Like everyone i read the reviews before booking it, there are so many hotels in the area and Travelodge was one of the cheapest. I was very surprised and happy with my choice. Rooms are spacious, service is very good and the location is perfect!
As for the restaurant , we had dinner one night and were not happy with the meals at all, steaks were both overcooked, and the mash clearly wasn't fresh. Also if you happen to be gluten intolerant, don't bother going there there's nothing to eat for you (but its the case in a lot of restaurant)
However, breakfast was a win, lots of choice, very nice. We would definitely come back!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Flore84

Dear Flore84,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor.

I’m very pleased to read that you found us such good value for money and enjoyed your stay.

Please accept my apologies that you did not enjoy your steaks. We normally get very positive reviews regarding the Armada Bar and Restaurant, I will pass you feedback on to our F&B team. On your next visit please try Armada again for dinner and I’m sure you will love it as much as the breakfasts!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Travelodge Hotels again in the near future.