Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$161
$150
  • Restaurant
Mounts Bay Waters Apartment Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$95
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$106
  • Pool
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Restaurant
Miss Maud Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Breakfast included
Sullivans Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$79
$70
Trip.com
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$101
Agoda.com
Duxton Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$163
$126
  • Pool
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$68
$65
  • Room Service
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$111
$100
Trip.com
1,923 results
All reviewstravel lodgebalcony roomred cat bus stophay streetfree bus servicefree cat busgood sizeexcellent locationfree wificonvenient locationwalking distancecomfy bedreception staffroom servicepleasant staypublic transportwould stay again
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Close to city and attractions. Free bus stops outside. Clean inside comfy bed and room. Expensive to eat here and retaurant closed on friday and saturday nights. We went along the street to the magic apple for breakfast. We struggled to find any where reasonably priced for evening meals.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
John_Bristowe, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear Ducati749r,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

I am glad you found our location convenient for needs whilst visiting Perth.
Our restaurant is only closed for lunch on weekends; it is still open for breakfast and dinner. Please accept my apologies if this were not made clear to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Travelodge Hotels again in the near future.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Though i completely understand that the prices in Perth are way above normal hotel prices elsewhere for a similar hotel, so I will not go down questioning 300$ per night price.
But I dont think you will expect dirty sheets and smelly quilts after paying that amount.

To top that up, When I complained it to reception, they made sure the dirty and smelly quilt is removed from the room. Oh and then they forgot to put another one back, when asked, reception said and I quote: "Sir, we have sent it for washing".

I dont think I need say anymore. I have stayed in travelodge in UK for 1/5th the price, and they were awesome.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
6  Thank Ridhav

Dear Ridhav,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

Please accept my sincere apologies for your bedding not being up to our usually very high standards. As of next month we will no longer have the bedspreads because we are replacing them with new white Doona’s.
If you would to discuss you stay, please feel free to contact me at jbristowe@travelodge.com.au

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights in August and were pretty happy with our experience. The Red CAT stopped right outside the motel so it wasn never too long of a wait to have a free ride around Perth. It is pretty conveniently located to the Malls, pubs etc - maybe a 5 - 10 minute walk to the top end of the Mall and 5 minutes to a pub in the opposite direction.

Staff were very friendly and helpful when we asked for tips on where to eat and shop. They were also happy to store our bags before our room was ready and on check-out.

The only negative I would say is that the bathroom really wasn't spick and span clean as you'd expect in a motel. Otherwise a great place to stay and we'd probably be back.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
John_Bristowe, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Dear RosieC_TSV,
The team and I were very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
The free red CAT bus that stops right outside the hotel, provides our guests with an excellent way to get round the city for free! Over the past 18 months, many new bars and restaurants have opened up in the city providing visitors to Perth with a whole range of dining options.
We look forward to welcoming you back to us again in the future!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

$300 a night for a 3 star reflects the demand for hotel rooms in Perth. That said, I won't be staying again. The room was small but clean. I was on the 2nd floor on the Hay St side and it was very noisy.

The actual location of the hotel is ok. The free bus that loops the city is right outside so it's easy to get into the middle of the CBD.

Room Tip: Not on the Hay St side and the higher floor the better.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Redo23

Dear Redo23,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

We are actually a four star hotel. I’m sure for the night that you stayed with us, your room rate would have been very competitive compared to the rest of the Perth hotels. You will always get the best rate guaranteed when you book online at the Travelodge website or by calling our reservations team on 1300 886 886.

Please accept my apologies if your stay was disturbed by any noise.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I recently stayed at Travelodge Perth and it's safe to say I wouldn't stay at another Travelodge again. The walls were paper thin to the point of hearing a couple in the room next door have a conversation, shower and more. Plus the noise of the traffic was enough to turn me away, we were then upgraded to another room, which was more like a down grade, we went from having a king size bed to a queen. The room is filthy. The sliding door to the balcony was all smeary, there was coke sprayed up the wall and hadn't been cleaned, the inside of the fridge cupboard and fridge itself was dirty and the bathroom floor was disgusting too, definitely time to have the bathroom re-grouted. When I booked this hotel i was advised it was 4 star, it is certainly not, i would say 3 at most.

Room Tip: Try and get a room on a higher floor to block out the traffic noise.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank walsh_miranda
John_Bristowe, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Dear walsh_miranda,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and also for your time on the phone earlier.
As we discussed, I sincerely apologise that your stay with us did not live up to our usually high standards.
I have spoken with the housekeeping team directly about your comments regarding the room cleanliness and they also send their apologies.
Our Bathrooms are all being renovated at the moment and this includes new baths and new grouting on the tiles.
I sincerely hope that the compensation I have arranged for you will mean that you will come back and stay with us again.

Kind Regards.