“great value dining with the scoopon deal”

Dragon Palace City Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #753 of 1,378 Restaurants in Perth
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Perth, Australia
“great value dining with the scoopon deal”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Recently dined on a saturday evening using a scoopon deal, great food & great service.
Love the Pekin duck and all our choices were very enjoyable. Would love to go again but pricey at normal menu prices.

Perth, Australia
“Lovely food and service, too pricey for what you get tho!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My partner and I stopped here for dinner on Thursday night. Staff very friendly. Ordered garlic butter prawns, honey prawns and egg fried noodles. Portions were quite small especially for the price of them. Great chinese food but i think the $100 bill put me off a bit.

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Delicious Pecking Duck with Great Service”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Enjoyed a Groupon Voucher to re-visit this top class chinese restaurant situated in central Perth. We were not disappointed, although the menu choices had reduced from our earlier visit to a Selection Menu for Groupon Vouchers. The choices were of top quality and we decided to share our Entree and also try each others Main Choices as well.

Our Entrees were Seared Scallops (delicious) and Chilli Peppered Soft Shell Crab (mouthwatering).

My husband chose the Lamb Cutlets in Mongolian Sauce, where as I opted for the ever popular Peking Duck. I was delighted with the presentation and generous servings.

We will be returning to this classy restaurant as the quality meals and the service were second to none.

Well done Dragaon Palace !!

Australia
“Runnig the Gauntlet”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

This was my second time for a dim sum lunch with a work group. This place is very busy, extremely noisy with not a whole lot of atmosphere. The food was ok for taste but a little limited in range. The trolly staff proved very annoying continually interupting our conversation to offer the same range of food over and over again; as one departed our table the next was there in an instant. It was a bit like running the gauntlet of the suit salesmen in Patong. The drink service was totally none existent.

Cost was around $25 per person.

Would we visit again, I doubt it.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank WTN_007
Jurong, Singapore
“Nice food”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Visited this restaurant twice for dinner. Food was unexpectedly good maybe because being a chinese, I had requested the food to be more traditional and not based on western chinese style of cooking. I must say that their Lemon chicken, Beef in XO sauce, Yang chao fried rice, Kai Lan, Fu san chicken were delicious and fresh. The Champagne Crab (white snow crap) with Yee Fu noodles was good but very pricy, cost me $176 for that dish alone. Less the snow crap, the price is overall reasonable for a family of 5.

Besides food, the ambience is nice and the lady waitresses pleasing.

• Visited December 2012