Seasons of Perth
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
ibis Perth(Perth)
$92
$86
Mercure Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$117
$98
Mercure
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$110
$96
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth Barrack Plaza(Perth)(Great Value!)
$126
$99
Duxton Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$180
$169
  • Pool
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$133
$103
  • Pool
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$80
$59
  • Room Service
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$213
$116
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Miss Maud Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$98
$92
  • Breakfast included
$62
$53
Agoda.com
All reviewsrooms are largean older hoteltea coffeeexcellent locationbudget hoteldouble bedbit datedwould stay againcbdensuiteconveniencecafesnorthbridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 29, 2013

It`s the first time I write a review,but the conditions were so frustrating that I must share my terrible experience lived in this hotel.The disappointment began as I entered the hotel very tired after a 20 hrs flight.I said hello to the clerk (NO answer) and she said that they were very busy so I had to wait,even though I was alone in the lobby.So she disappeared. OK...after a 10 minute wait,I apologized and said if I could have a room,because I was left standing in the lobby with no explanation. She seemed annoyed and finally she gave me the room,warning me that I had to pay 50$ a day as a guarantee.Daily,I said hello to the staff and NO ONE answered me,I couldn`t find any explanation.2 days after arriving,I asked if they had WiFi and they said the hotel provided 30 minutes of free internet...I suggest giving to the guests a little brochure with all the facilities.At leaving,I asked the clerk if they could give me a call at 4 am and call me a cab in the morning.Of course the call didn`t arrive and I left with a bitter taste after this bad experience.Needless to say that the deposit they asked for was finally returned after 3 weeks,after my travel agent called 2 times(even though they said they`ll return it after 1 week max).In the end I would suggest to the manager to teach the rude reception staff some manners to treat customers with respect because the overall impression that the hotel gives is very disappointing.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Corneliu C
sopopsmgr, Manager at Seasons of Perth, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Dear Corneliu C.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the substandard level of service you received upon arrival and departure from our hotel, we will be conducting a thorough investigation into these matters and we will take the necessary course of action required to ensure that our valued guests are not left with such a negative experience and impression as it appears you unfortunately encountered.
The normal procedure within Australia is that the preauthorised funds to cover any incidental charges are released within 3 to 5 business days, unfortunately this does not seem to be the case with overseas banks and we will in future take measures to advise international guests accordingly. I do understand that we received 2 emails from your Travel Agent and that they were responded to accordingly by our Duty Managers.
We do provide a guest compendium inside every room which has information regarding the services and facilities on offer at the hotel, where you can find information such as the free use of the lobby kiosks for internet access.
Whilst we are very disappointed to learn of your overall experience we can ensure you that this is not a true reflection of the normal standard of service provided by our hotel and staff nor that of what we wish to reflect across our industry and nation.
Should you wish to make further contact with me on a direct basis my email is celeste@sahg.com.au?
With sincere apologies,

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stayed here for a night when joining the ship I work on. Check in was quick and easy.
Room was great but the only issue was that the sink was outside the shower area which I found odd.
Ate in the bar at night and it was fine. Away too early in the morning for breakfast.
A good central hotel

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank BobS_67
sopopsmgr, Manager at Seasons of Perth, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Dear BobS_67,
Thank you so much for writing your review, we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to again welcome you back on your next visit to Perth.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Room was a good size and included a bath. Clean and comfortable but the room seemed a bit dated and tired. reception staff good, friendly and helpful and even when I checked in after midnight the person who checked me in was bright and helpful. Don't pay for the buffet breakfast. one of the most meager I have ever seen No freshly cooked selection and only three hot buffet style selections - scrambled eggs, baked beans and I can't remember the third. definitely not worth the money and not a buffet I would pay anything for. Pop across the road to a nearby cafe.

Room Tip: my room was ground floor, Very roomy. if you like the pool that would be great because you have direct access to pool but could be noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Kim R

Dear KimR,
We appreciate your review and are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are also delighted to receive the positive feedback in relation to the level of service and friendliness you received from our Staff and will ensure to filter this back to them all in particular our Night Duty Team.
We would however like to correct the information on the breakfast buffet as we have every day 6 hot items available which include: scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, hashbrowns, tomatoes and baked beans or mushrooms which alternate daily. Our Chefs are also happy to also make eggs to order if guests do not wish to have them scrambled. There is also a continental and al a carte option available if guests are not wishing to take up the buffet.
Thank you so much once again and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again on your next visit to Perth.

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay at Seasons of Perth. We had a nice big room with lots of storage space. It was well located near the restaurant area and a short walk to the water front. Staff were very friendly. Comfortable bar and restaurant areas. Hotel would benefit from a bit of a make over as bits were looking a bit tired.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank Diesel1952
sopopsmgr, Manager at Seasons of Perth, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Dear Diesel1952,
We are delighted to learn that you had an overall positive experience and were able to fully enjoy our location, services and facilities on offer.
Your time and feedback is very much valued and greatfully appreciated.
Celeste

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stayed at Seasons of Perth in early March after winning a voucher from a work Christmas party. Check in experience was very good the young man who checked me in was very polite and helpful. A friend and I were put on the 4th floor, as we arrived into our room it was very clean and spacious with a massive bed! Could not fault it, I see below there are a few reviews saying this hotel is "tired", I thought it was nice and simple.

We ordered room service as the restaurant was closed which was a bit of a bummer, would have loved to try it! The room service was delicious and fast to get to our room. The staff member who brought it was also very polite and quite humorous.

I didn't get to use the pool however it did look very nice!

The only problem I ran into was check out, the young lady who checked me out was very nice however some thing must of went wrong with my account as I had a balance on there which I shouldn't of, however the young lady was very polite and fixed it straight away.

I would definitely stay here again if I had to stay in Perth. As the rates for it are actually quite reasonable considering it's in Perth!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Emma J

Dear Emma J,
We very much appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review on your recent stay and we are delighted to know that you enjoyed the overall experience.
We are however sorry that you were not able to try our Restaurant for dinner service as it was closed and is the case on Sunday evenings and Public Holidays, however our Citro Bar is open during these days and guests can order off the al a carte menu if they wish.
Thank you for the positive feedback on the level of service received and we will be sure to filter it across to our front line staff.
We hope to welcome you back on your next stay in Perth.
Celeste