Seasons of Perth
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
ibis Perth(Perth)
$93
$86
Mercure Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$117
$98
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$110
$96
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth Barrack Plaza(Perth)(Great Value!)
$126
$99
  • Room Service
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$126
$103
  • Pool
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$80
$59
  • Room Service
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$209
$116
Trip.com
Duxton Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$175
$170
Travelocity
  • Pool
Miss Maud Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$125
$92
  • Breakfast included
$62
$53
Agoda.com
All reviewsrooms are largean older hoteltea coffeeexcellent locationbudget hoteldouble bedbit datedwould stay againcbdensuiteconveniencecafesnorthbridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 6, 2012

My room had apparently been upgraded to an executive suite. I was on level 9 (top floor) the room was comfortable enough but very noisy with internal airconditioning/fan noise that I could do nothing about I did not have the A/C on or a fan on. The room was dated and the furniture a bit of a mish mash of styles and colours, carpet needs replacing. Lighting was poor over the table.Not sure why there were two bathrooms when only one bedroom, still have outdated and water wasting single flush toilets. Room service was prompt and meal very nice. Clock radio did not work but came on at 2.30 in the morning, though alarm came on at correct time. Staff were friendly and helpful. Luggage could be stored on last day if not required immediately.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
sopopsmgr, Manager at Seasons of Perth, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2012

Dear Petasc,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your review following your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that in general you enjoyed your stay and in particular the room service meal and the level of service provided by our frontline staff. We have taken on board your comments regarding the noise level and refurbishment suggestions, please be assured that we have plans in place to address these matters in the future. Please accept our apologies for your sleep being disturbed by the alarm clock activating during the night.
We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back again on your next visit to Perth.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Lovely rooms. A bit old and dated, but spacious and comfortable. Citro breakfast was quite average, rubbery sausages and scrambled eggs. But for the price, I'd stay there again IF I didn't have to wait 4 business days for my guarantee to be released. We were charged $50 at check-in, then the full cost of the accommodation and parking on the way out, and the $50 was apparently released but not in my account after 4 days. They were not helpful on the phone when we questioned this further, preserving their business and not considering customer service.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rebecca_A_Taylor
sopopsmgr, Manager at Seasons of Perth, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Dear Rebecca,
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed the comfort and space of our guest rooms. We will ensure to filter your feedback to our Executive Chef and Food & Beverage Manager regarding your breakfast experience. We would also like to apologise that the preauthorisation process was not clearly explained to you upon check-in and that you required to contact the hotel after check-out regarding this matter. Under normal circumstances preauthorised funds if not transacted against on checkout can take between 3 to 4 business days to release dependant on the financial institution you are with. We hope this will not deter you from staying with us again on your next visit to Perth.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

stayed here in february for one night. room was a good size, but furnishings tired with various stains and marks on table, coffee table, walls. comfortable bed. breakfast was very disappointing in both presentation, selection and quality. very basic offering with no pastries, pancakes, egg station and no eggs other than scrambled were offered. very few people dining in the breakfast room for a sunday morning which is probably an indicator of people's past experiences here. Location excellent. very close to CBD. would not stay here again unless they were offering a rate of $100/night incl. b/fast. Also pool was out of commission on a very hot day as they had added chemicals. could have done this during the week perhaps when less busy? Also, pool area looked like it belonged in a very tired rental property in middle suburbia.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
sopopsmgr, Manager at Seasons of Perth, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2012

Dear Wannabetavelbug,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, and we are sorry to learn that in some instances we did not meet your expectations. We will take on board some of your comments provided for future improvements and apologise that our pool was not available during your visit.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

I stay in Perth regularly for work. Everything is overpriced for what it is and this hotel is no different.
The room was really in need of update as very dated and bathroom tired.
The bed was not comfortable as other hotels.
The room service food was very good, it didn't suit the hotel. It was a pleasant surprise
Staff very personable and helpful.
I would stay here again if I had to, not my first choice?
The area was good for bar options but a bit questionable due to either homeless or drunk people outside, would prefer the other end of Hay St next time.
The food options are good around the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Dear Kcosta1,
Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay, we are happy to know that you enjoyed your room service and that our staff provided friendly and personable service to you. We appreciate your comments in relation to overall standard of accommodation provided and will take these into consideration for any future improvements to the property.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

I stayed here for 5 nights while visiting Perth for a major conference in February 2012. It was booked a few months ahead of time as due to the conference the city was expected to book out, and consequently compared to the horror stories of astronomical rates and distant locations fellow attendees had to deal with , I considered myself pretty lucky.
This hotel is plain and simple - built in the 70's and it needs a renovation, however that would bump up the rates and you can't have it both ways. It was clean and comfortable, and the rooms were of a good size with a large wardrobe.
TV's are the old style, but the bed was comfortable and as I was busy every evening with conference events that's all I cared about.
The bathroom is particularly dated, the bath is too small for anyone but a midget and the shower is pretty cramped but I liked the separate vanity area.
Due to other committments I didn't use the restaurant or room service.
I did however use the pool, which was great. It officially opens at 7am but I requested special permission for an early swim so I could make my business meetings as well and the staff were very helpful.
Across the road is a fantastic cafe frequented by locals, including the staff from the nearby hospital and I found this more inviting than a formal restaurant.
The location was a short walk from the main business/shopping are of St George's Terrace and in Perth all buses in the CBD area are free so if the walk to the Convention Centre was too much you could jump on a bus for the short trip instead.
I'd recommend this for the budget/value conscious traveller who still wants to be comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
sopopsmgr, Manager at Seasons of Perth, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2012

Dear Brisbanegirl22,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and also found all our facilities, central location and neighbouring venues to your satisfaction. We pride ourselves of offering affordable, clean and comfortable accommodation and take on board some of the comments you have passed with reference to the general standard of bathrooms and televisions (which we are currently in the process of changing out). I will be sure to share your comments to the rest of the team, especially to the staff members who graciously ensured you could enjoy your early morning swim.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.