Mounts Bay Waters Apartment Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$95
$91
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$87
$82
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$123
$118
Panpacific.com
Duxton Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$147
$116
  • Pool
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$107
$100
FourPoints.com
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$73
$69
Trip.com
  • Room Service
Mercure Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$98
$88
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$115
$100
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$103
$99
  • Pool
Miss Maud Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$137
$81
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

1,537 results
All reviewstwo bedroom apartmentfree red cat buseast perthfull kitchensecure parkingperth mintwashing machine and dryercity centreacross the roadfree busesbuffet breakfastpublic transportswan riverwacaroomysupermarketlaundry
Reviewed October 15, 2010

Pathetic service, no parking The male checkin guy is rude and arrogant, staff wander in and out of your room when ever they feel like it. No water pressure in shower, no hot water. No parking. Moved 3 times to find a good room. (they don't have any) And to top it off my accommodation was booked to sunday i went away for two days when i came back to my room that was covered by a order number they made up some story about me checking out, which i never did, tried to speak to duty manager but she was only interested in hearing her own wretched voice.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank bbell1965
Reviewed September 27, 2010

Don't get me wrong there were a few things i did like about the 2 bed, 2 bath unit. Good beds, nice kitchen. But!! here i go - there was no key lock on the door to the balcony. We were on the 7th Floor with two kids under 4 and i had to wedge a chair against it so they would go outside while i was on the loo. The Aircon didn't work properly and we had to have the windows open a crack for air. The noise Friday and Saturday night was like being ontop of a night club. Also the parking was limited for the number of rooms. We lucky got an itty bitty bay that we paid 25 a day for. So small i had to pass the kids out the window to get them out of the car. It is a long walk to town as well if you've got little ones. A cat goes past the front door but that's hard to jump on with prams and such. Also they haven't released the visa deposit yet and it's been nearly 5 days. Wouldn't stay at a Mantra again. A shame.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank Jay_99_Jay
Reviewed September 5, 2010

Have stayed at this hotel a few times now during the past month usually in a 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom with some friends as we were visiting from sydney. The first few times the staff at the front desk were great and helpful and we were impressed with the mantra... but the last time we tried to check in for the weekend to celebrate my friends birthday the young lady who i had never dealt with before informed us that we had to pay for the room upfront. As on the other occasions the hotel had only charged the bond upfront and payment cleared after check out we asked what had changed. She very loudly and rudely explained to my friend and I in front of another guest behind us that they had to charge upfront incase the funds weren't available after checking out and therefore the hotel would lose out. I let her know that I had stayed a few times in the last month and asked again why all of a sudden it had changed from previous times as there was never a problem before and her response was "lets just swipe your credit card and see if the funds are there", having quickly put my card through before I was even given time to respond. Payment accepted but with both my friend and I feeling really embarrased and annoyed that she had implied we wouldn't pay or couldn't afford to pay the total for 3 nights stay, especially in front of other guests. Also feeling like she had spoken down at me. When i got to the room there was a nice note from the front desk manager saying welcome back to the mantra,,. and that if there was anything she could do for us to call her.. So I did call her explaining what had just happened only to be told sternly that it has always been hotel policy to pay upfront and that the mistake was not done on checking in today but on the previous times from her staff. I also told her how i was unhappy with the way the lady spoke to me in front of guests and that we were totally embarrased and felt unwelcome and all she said was its a shame that this has happened but with no real apology at all!! The next morning having calmed down my friend spoke face to face with the front desk manager about how we felt we were spoken to condenscendingly and that we were ready to just pack up and leave, which is a shame because we love this hotel. She was very apologetic. The last night having arrived, we decided to extend for one more day so we could recover from a night out. I spoke to the guy at reception asking for the extension, also asking if i needed to come down and pay now, the guy saying it's all ok you can pay on check out. The next day about lunch time i get a call from reception, the lady rudely asking if I was going to check out that morning!!! I told her that i had asked last night to extend and she replied ok she will extend the room until the next day at a rate of $252. Again i felt like i was being spoken down at, like i didn't have the money and like i wasnt welcome at all. So, both my friend and I went down to just pay for the night straight up and asking what the problem was and why we were being targeted and treated like this. The front desk manager saying there is no problem and that whoever I spoke to last night had not let them know that I had extended. We let them know that this will be the last time we ever stay at this hotel, to which she just shrugged off. I am so unhappy with the few staff who looked at my friends and I and decided that our money all of a sudden wasn't good enough for this hotel. Obviously there is inconsistency and a lack of communication amongst some staff and no real care factor from the manager or the two young female receptionists. I hope they can learn the true meaning of customer service and where basic politeness and treating people with respect can lead. And yes, I will make sure that everyone I know and meet hears how they upset what was to be a great birthday weekend for my friend.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank twiggles_81
Reviewed August 4, 2010

We were 4 adults, and we had a very nice apartment with kitchen(tea and coffe available), laundry etc. Well equipped and a nice staff. 15 min. walk to city centre.
The breakfast was excellent, and when we had to leave early, we got bread, butter, jam etc to make breakfast in the apartment.

Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2010

On a joint business/family trip with my husband to Perth we chose to stay at the Mantra on Hay, Perth.
When we arrived the staff were very helpful and very friendly, but it is very unfortunate that the rooms were nowhere near the quality of a four star apartment/hotel. When we walked into the room it smelled very musty - looking closer, there was mould in several corners of the room as well as in the corners of the shower and the toilet was leaking, hence waking up to an awful smell the next morning.
We were also not able to lock the door from the inside and one of our children almost walked out the door during the night.
The two single beds for our children were fine, but ours was clearly very old as we sunk right into it. The next morning we checked ourselves out to find another hotel for the duration of our stay.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business