1,579 results
All reviewstwo bedroom apartmentfree red cat buseast perthsecure parkingperth mintwashing machinecity centreacross the roadfree busesbuffet breakfastswan riverwacaroomylaundrysupermarketdryeraustralia
Reviewed January 26, 2014

A very warm welcome, the service was good, we got moved as room was not up to standard, the next rooms very large and great views, cleaned to a high standard we did not have breakfast in the hotel, as a lot of the rooms had facilities in to make your own, hotel was local for all areas to visit.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
SimonRuri201, Manager at Mantra on Hay, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Hi Kay Taffy

Thank you for your feedback. My apologies to you for the inconveniences caused by the first room however I am pleased we got it right in the end.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

This place was most comfortable relaxing and clean
Yes I did gave to move to a couple of rooms due to refurbishment happening
1st 2 weeks on the lower floors that hadn't had the refurb. And last 2.5 weeks on the upper floors where by had already had thd refurb.
Inconvenient NOT at all even though this was happening in the building you to be honest wouldn't have known.
Team members atvthe front desk were great and very helpful.
My room was always replenished and cleaned by the cleaning teams daily.
The in house restaurant is nice that you can purchase or get room service from "add a chicken breast fillet meal" would be all I suggest.
And well the New refurbed rooms are really nice kitchens with micro and fan forced oven and lge fridge freezer great lounge comfortable, Tv, Cd player ipod connectivity, and wow an octopus 4 way phone charger for iphone. Samsung. Blackberry and ipod. Never seen before in any place I've stayed great thinking team.
Bathrooms nice and good laundry dryer.

I guess I could say what else could I ask for to make the 5 week stay more confortable? NOTHING!! very satisfied.

P.s. I'd stay even if not on business it was conveniently located.

David. Sydney.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Hi to-travel-is-great (David)

Thank you for providing feedback of your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you were able to experience the original hotel and also the renovated rooms. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we didn't cause to much of an inconvenience for you during your stay.

I will liaise with the chef regarding your suggestion and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I've stayed in the two bedroom apartments many times. Kitchens are well stocked, rooms are big and it's close to the WACA cricket ground and Queens Park. It's a good 10 min walk into the centre of the shopping CBD, but there is a free bus that run a city loop (not run by the hotel). A small supermarket is across the street along with bottle shops and pubs. Parking can fill up and leave you out on the street on busy nights. All in all it's a solid apartment hotel.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
SimonRuri201, Manager at Mantra on Hay, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Hi midwicket

Thank you for taking the time to place feedback of your recent stay. It pleases me to advise that we are well underway with our room renovations which will enhance our overall product of which I am sure you will enjoy on your next visist to Mantra on Hay.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This hotel looks great in foyer but the standard of room was very disappointing. There was leaking roof, stains on carpet and tv is in lounge but not bedroom. High service charge on room service and food was cold when delivered. Didn't feel like safe place outside either

Room Tip: Would not recommend
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Antoinette B
SimonRuri201, Manager at Mantra on Hay, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Hi Antoinette B

Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide feedback of your recent stay. Please accept my apologies for the shortcomings you have mentioned regarding the rooms appearance.

We are in the process of our refurbishment which will enhance the overall presentation of the rooms.

Again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I am currently staying at the Mantra on Hay and hate every moment of it. We are checking out in the next day to move to another hotel. Mantra on Hay is old, dirty paint and walls and even cockraches in my apartment kitchen. The staff (especially one individual) wokring over the last weekend is rude and insults her co-workers in front of guests. This was rented by my company for us and I will advise them never to put any families or employees in Mantra of Hay, possibly to stay away from this hotel brand completely.
I have travelled to developed and poor countries and must say for the rate we pay per night this is the lowest and worst standard I have ever seen for a develoepd country...shame on this hotel for expecting guests to put up with this.

Room Tip: dont book please....
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank ALvCal
SimonRuri201, Manager at Mantra on Hay, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Hi AlvCal

Thank you for feedback with regards to your current stay. We are currently going through a refurbishment which will enhance the overall properties appearance and the guest experience. We do our best to maintain pest control through programmed maintenance especially having full kitchen facilities to ensure this does not affect your stay. It is unfortunate that this occurred while you were here. May it also be noted that once you notified reception of this issue we gave you the option to move rooms to which you declined. Mantra on Hay with its spacious apartments is great for families and longstay guests as it has all the required facilities, full kitchen, seperate washing machine and dryer and within close proximity of 3 supermarkets.

Again I apologise for the inconveniences caused.