Mounts Bay Waters Apartment Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$95
$92
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$87
$83
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$119
Mercure Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$98
$89
Duxton Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$149
$117
  • Pool
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$107
$100
FourPoints.com
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$73
$67
Trip.com
  • Room Service
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$115
$101
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$103
$99
  • Pool
Miss Maud Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$138
$81
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

1,537 results
All reviewstwo bedroom apartmentfree red cat buseast perthfull kitchensecure parkingperth mintwashing machine and dryercity centreacross the roadfree busesbuffet breakfastpublic transportswan riverwacaroomysupermarketlaundry
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

This place was most comfortable relaxing and clean
Yes I did gave to move to a couple of rooms due to refurbishment happening
1st 2 weeks on the lower floors that hadn't had the refurb. And last 2.5 weeks on the upper floors where by had already had thd refurb.
Inconvenient NOT at all even though this was happening in the building you to be honest wouldn't have known.
Team members atvthe front desk were great and very helpful.
My room was always replenished and cleaned by the cleaning teams daily.
The in house restaurant is nice that you can purchase or get room service from "add a chicken breast fillet meal" would be all I suggest.
And well the New refurbed rooms are really nice kitchens with micro and fan forced oven and lge fridge freezer great lounge comfortable, Tv, Cd player ipod connectivity, and wow an octopus 4 way phone charger for iphone. Samsung. Blackberry and ipod. Never seen before in any place I've stayed great thinking team.
Bathrooms nice and good laundry dryer.

I guess I could say what else could I ask for to make the 5 week stay more confortable? NOTHING!! very satisfied.

P.s. I'd stay even if not on business it was conveniently located.

David. Sydney.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
SimonRuri201, Manager at Mantra on Hay, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Hi to-travel-is-great (David)

Thank you for providing feedback of your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you were able to experience the original hotel and also the renovated rooms. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we didn't cause to much of an inconvenience for you during your stay.

I will liaise with the chef regarding your suggestion and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I've stayed in the two bedroom apartments many times. Kitchens are well stocked, rooms are big and it's close to the WACA cricket ground and Queens Park. It's a good 10 min walk into the centre of the shopping CBD, but there is a free bus that run a city loop (not run by the hotel). A small supermarket is across the street along with bottle shops and pubs. Parking can fill up and leave you out on the street on busy nights. All in all it's a solid apartment hotel.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
SimonRuri201, Manager at Mantra on Hay, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Hi midwicket

Thank you for taking the time to place feedback of your recent stay. It pleases me to advise that we are well underway with our room renovations which will enhance our overall product of which I am sure you will enjoy on your next visist to Mantra on Hay.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This hotel looks great in foyer but the standard of room was very disappointing. There was leaking roof, stains on carpet and tv is in lounge but not bedroom. High service charge on room service and food was cold when delivered. Didn't feel like safe place outside either

Room Tip: Would not recommend
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Antoinette B
SimonRuri201, Manager at Mantra on Hay, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Hi Antoinette B

Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide feedback of your recent stay. Please accept my apologies for the shortcomings you have mentioned regarding the rooms appearance.

We are in the process of our refurbishment which will enhance the overall presentation of the rooms.

Again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I am currently staying at the Mantra on Hay and hate every moment of it. We are checking out in the next day to move to another hotel. Mantra on Hay is old, dirty paint and walls and even cockraches in my apartment kitchen. The staff (especially one individual) wokring over the last weekend is rude and insults her co-workers in front of guests. This was rented by my company for us and I will advise them never to put any families or employees in Mantra of Hay, possibly to stay away from this hotel brand completely.
I have travelled to developed and poor countries and must say for the rate we pay per night this is the lowest and worst standard I have ever seen for a develoepd country...shame on this hotel for expecting guests to put up with this.

Room Tip: dont book please....
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank ALvCal
SimonRuri201, Manager at Mantra on Hay, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Hi AlvCal

Thank you for feedback with regards to your current stay. We are currently going through a refurbishment which will enhance the overall properties appearance and the guest experience. We do our best to maintain pest control through programmed maintenance especially having full kitchen facilities to ensure this does not affect your stay. It is unfortunate that this occurred while you were here. May it also be noted that once you notified reception of this issue we gave you the option to move rooms to which you declined. Mantra on Hay with its spacious apartments is great for families and longstay guests as it has all the required facilities, full kitchen, seperate washing machine and dryer and within close proximity of 3 supermarkets.

Again I apologise for the inconveniences caused.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Stayed here for business and I so wish I hadn't, the hotel is the wrong end of town for business and there were drunk people sitting on benches near the hotel. But the worst part was the room... a tragic confection of broken and chipped 1980s furniture, a kitchen complete with peeling laminate all mixed with an aircon unit that sounded like a jet engine. And then there are the small things like the toilet seat in my room that had broken in half at some point in time and had then been super-glued together (yes really) and then broken again... and lastly the empty Jim Bean cans on the balcony, plus the 100s of cigarette butts, smashed glass, odd rotting socks and Jack Daniels bottles that covered the awning to the building and in full view of my room really says it all..!!!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank GlobalNomad62

Hi GlobalNomad62

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I regret the shortcomings in service you have reported from housekeeping and our Executive Housekeeper will certainly address this with her staff. With regards to the appearance of the room I apologise for any disappointment you experienced.
We are starting our property refurb today which will enhance the guest experience.