Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$118
$114
  • Restaurant
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$83
$77
  • Restaurant
Mounts Bay Waters Apartment Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$95
$90
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$102
$98
$88
Mercure
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$73
$65
Trip.com
  • Room Service
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$109
$103
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$115
$101
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Miss Maud Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$138
$81
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

1,536 results
All reviewstwo bedroom apartmentfree red cat buseast perthfull kitchensecure parkingperth mintwashing machine and dryercity centreacross the roadfree busesbuffet breakfastpublic transportswan riverwacaroomysupermarketlaundry
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I've stayed in the two bedroom apartments many times. Kitchens are well stocked, rooms are big and it's close to the WACA cricket ground and Queens Park. It's a good 10 min walk into the centre of the shopping CBD, but there is a free bus that run a city loop (not run by the hotel). A small supermarket is across the street along with bottle shops and pubs. Parking can fill up and leave you out on the street on busy nights. All in all it's a solid apartment hotel.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
SimonRuri201, Manager at Mantra on Hay, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Hi midwicket

Thank you for taking the time to place feedback of your recent stay. It pleases me to advise that we are well underway with our room renovations which will enhance our overall product of which I am sure you will enjoy on your next visist to Mantra on Hay.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This hotel looks great in foyer but the standard of room was very disappointing. There was leaking roof, stains on carpet and tv is in lounge but not bedroom. High service charge on room service and food was cold when delivered. Didn't feel like safe place outside either

Room Tip: Would not recommend
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Antoinette B
SimonRuri201, Manager at Mantra on Hay, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Hi Antoinette B

Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide feedback of your recent stay. Please accept my apologies for the shortcomings you have mentioned regarding the rooms appearance.

We are in the process of our refurbishment which will enhance the overall presentation of the rooms.

Again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I am currently staying at the Mantra on Hay and hate every moment of it. We are checking out in the next day to move to another hotel. Mantra on Hay is old, dirty paint and walls and even cockraches in my apartment kitchen. The staff (especially one individual) wokring over the last weekend is rude and insults her co-workers in front of guests. This was rented by my company for us and I will advise them never to put any families or employees in Mantra of Hay, possibly to stay away from this hotel brand completely.
I have travelled to developed and poor countries and must say for the rate we pay per night this is the lowest and worst standard I have ever seen for a develoepd country...shame on this hotel for expecting guests to put up with this.

Room Tip: dont book please....
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank ALvCal
SimonRuri201, Manager at Mantra on Hay, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Hi AlvCal

Thank you for feedback with regards to your current stay. We are currently going through a refurbishment which will enhance the overall properties appearance and the guest experience. We do our best to maintain pest control through programmed maintenance especially having full kitchen facilities to ensure this does not affect your stay. It is unfortunate that this occurred while you were here. May it also be noted that once you notified reception of this issue we gave you the option to move rooms to which you declined. Mantra on Hay with its spacious apartments is great for families and longstay guests as it has all the required facilities, full kitchen, seperate washing machine and dryer and within close proximity of 3 supermarkets.

Again I apologise for the inconveniences caused.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Stayed here for business and I so wish I hadn't, the hotel is the wrong end of town for business and there were drunk people sitting on benches near the hotel. But the worst part was the room... a tragic confection of broken and chipped 1980s furniture, a kitchen complete with peeling laminate all mixed with an aircon unit that sounded like a jet engine. And then there are the small things like the toilet seat in my room that had broken in half at some point in time and had then been super-glued together (yes really) and then broken again... and lastly the empty Jim Bean cans on the balcony, plus the 100s of cigarette butts, smashed glass, odd rotting socks and Jack Daniels bottles that covered the awning to the building and in full view of my room really says it all..!!!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank GlobalNomad62

Hi GlobalNomad62

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I regret the shortcomings in service you have reported from housekeeping and our Executive Housekeeper will certainly address this with her staff. With regards to the appearance of the room I apologise for any disappointment you experienced.
We are starting our property refurb today which will enhance the guest experience.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

We felt that a 2-bedroom apartment sleeping 4 people is very spacious. Some come with 2 bathrooms while ours comes with only 1. The furniture is nice but the kitchen shows considerable signs of wear and tear, probably due to heavy use. Good location. The Perth Mint is a few minutes by walking. The Swan River is 2 blocks away. The CBD is about 20 minutes on foot but free CAT buses are a few steps away and can take you to most places, including the train station.

Everything works, except for one incident with wifi. In this day and age, free wifi has already become the norm all around the world so charging for wifi is an outdated, not greedy, practice. Even the cheapest hotels in some of the poor countries have free wifi for guests. So when we had to pay for wifi, we expected that somebody would take responsibility to fix the problem. That's a reasonable expectation, isn't it?

One night the wifi was off while we were in the middle of our trip planning and booking. I called the front desk and was told that wifi was provided by a third party and the hotel had nothing to do with it. I'd need to call that company and the rate for local calls was $1 per minute. There are a few things wrong in this picture as you can see. Very frustrated, I probed further and found that if I went down to the lobby, I could use the phone there free of charge. I had to walk down with my laptop and got on the phone with a customer service rep of the internet company. The problem was diagnosed and fixed within 15 minutes and everything was back to normal.

I was wondering if you're a foreign tourist in Australia and can't speak English well, how are you going to have the problem fixed? You thought by calling the front desk and reporting the problem, they'd call the internet service provider themselves and have the problem fixed on your behalf. After all, you have to pay for the service. I think the management should work on this issue and change the procedure for front desk staff. The hotel should take some responsibility in ensuring that wifi connection works at all time. I'm sure the hotel takes a cut in the fee guests pay to use the wifi. So fix problems when they arise. Or better yet, make wifi for everyone.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank bonsaisai
SimonRuri201, Manager at Mantra on Hay, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Hi bonsaisai

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay.

Please accept my apologies that the service you were provided during your stay was less than satisfactory. The issue you raised regarding the internet has been addressed with the respective departmental manager and additional training will be reiterated with regards to how internet issues are resloved.