2 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$81
eDreams$81
CheapTickets$95
1,814 results
All reviews petite queen room great location rooms are small short stay across the road central location train station comfortable bed walking distance stay there again public transport pleasant stay easy access elizabeth quay car park kings park swan river
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Stayed here in a petite king room in Oct of 2017. Dealt with 4 separate reception staff during my stay, all of whom were outwardly happy and helpful.
Room was modern, clean and tidy and it was refreshing to have a quality TV.

Desk space is a little cramped so isn't ideal for long working hours but that was only a minor concern

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Brett T, General Manager at Pensione Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Dear Stephen J,

Thank you for being our guest and for your great review! I have shared your positive comments with the team and they were thrilled. If you do require a large working area we recommend our Deluxe King rooms and we would be happy to introduce this to you on your next visit.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed October 25, 2017

Near & convenient to lots of places. There is a Red Cat bus that stops just next to the hotel. Convenient. Staff was really friendly and helpful. Bed was super comfy. Will definitely come back on my next visit.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brett T, General Manager at Pensione Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Dear 409cjl,

Thank you for choosing us for your recent visit to Perth and for your review!
I am so happy to hear that you had a good time staying with us, and we can’t wait to welcome you back here next time!

Reviewed October 25, 2017

I stayed in the hotel for a week in the Queen petite room. The hotel's location is excellent for a tourist like me. White, crisply laundered bedsheets, comfortable bed, white thirsty towels - all excellent. The room and the ensuite were immaculately clean, and the toiletries and teabags, etc were quality. Housekeeping did an excellent job daily.

I liked the small touches: wine glasses provided, and the jug in the mini fridge to cool my own water. The reception staff - Jason, Virginie, Bee - were fabulous. They readily provided information and were courteous and friendly.

This is the second 8Hotel I've stayed at (other being Melbourne) and I hope they continue to maintain their wonderful service levels.

Room tip: I stayed on the top floor, and found it very quiet and restful.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear 22Senior_travels,

Thank you very much for staying with us, and for your fantastic feedback!
It is so great to hear that you were happy with the location, cleanliness and comfort of the room and that our friendly team could make your time in Perth even more enjoyable! I have passed on your comments to all the team and they were thrilled.

Thank you once again and we hope to see you back here at Pensione Hotel Perth very soon!

Reviewed October 24, 2017

Perfect hotel for a city break, especially if you are gand luggage only. Room was very compact (unsuitable for large suitcases) but had everything you need. Very quiet room (?double glazed windows). Friendly and helpful staff and close to free buses, shopping, restaurants etc. (Note: There is a $4 charge for bottled water).

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear missmarple968,

Thank you for choosing us for your city break and for your positive feedback!

While we do appreciate that our petite queen rooms are quite compact and cosy, I am glad that you found them comfortable and quiet. We do actually have larger room types available that are more suited for longer stays and we would love for you to try them next time you’re back.

We can’t wait to welcome you here at Pensione Hotel Perth in the near future!

Reviewed October 23, 2017

Perfect location, friendly staff, nice common area with lounge and table... and the hotel smells amazing! Lovely bakery/cafe just across the road for breakfast.
Beds were a bit too soft for my liking. But overall a very pleasant stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear coolum_65,

Thank you so very much for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to write this review. I am delighted to hear that you loved our convenient location, great team and everything else! We look forward to your next visit and I have made a note in your profile to remove the topper from the bed, so the mattress won’t be as soft.