Pensione Hotel Perth
Holiday Inn Perth City Centre(Perth)(Great Value!)
  • Room Service
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$128
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$135
$103
  • Pool
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$87
$78
  • Room Service
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$112
$103
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$145
$120
  • Restaurant
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$112
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$91
ibis Perth(Perth)
$78
$200
$117
Agoda.com
1,505 results
All reviewspetite queen roomgreat locationrooms are smallacross the roadshort staymiss maudscomfortable bedcentral locationtrain stationwalking distancestay there againpublic transportfree wifione night staychecking outthe heart of the cityreception staff
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Would recommend this hotel on lots of levels: value, central location and cleanliness. Staff really helpful too. Rooms were smallish but its a value for money hotel in central Perth and there aren't too many of them.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nigel B
Brett T, General Manager at Pensione Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear Nigel B,

Thank you so much for reviewing our Hotel.

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and would recommend us due to the value, central location, cleanliness and helpful team.

We can’t wait to welcome you back to the hotel when you are next in Perth.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

We booked into this hotel after the reviews. It's a great hotel. Great location. Lovely staff on the desk. Very clean and very comfy bed....room was small but adequate for what we needed.
Coffee and tea...small safe and fridge....the usual.
We attended a concert at the convention centre...it was a 15 min walk .
Many places around for dinner ...we ate two doors down at the Indian restaurant...excellent food.
Breakie was across the road at miss Maud's .....all in all......a wonderful night

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Brett T, General Manager at Pensione Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

Dear Justine C,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel.

I am thrilled that after reading fellow travellers reviews you chose to stay with us and most importantly had an enjoyable experience with our great location, lovely staff, clean rooms and comfy bed.

We can’t wait to welcome you back when you are next in Perth.

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely stay in a smaller room. If you are only staying for a night or two they are perfect and reasonably priced. Super comfy bed and lovely and clean. Would give the restaurant downstairs a miss though. Parking in building was handy and only a little bit dearer than city parking facilities

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Brett T, General Manager at Pensione Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2014

Dear 75Noodle,

Thanks for your review.

I am pleased you had an enjoyable stay with us and although our Standard rooms are cosy you still found them to be comfy, clean and good value.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future and if you do ever require extra space we recommend our Deluxe Corporate and Premium rooms.

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for one night after a long trek across the Nullabour in need of a comfy bed, shower and good nights sleep.
Reception staff awesome - arrived dusty and in desperate need of a shower late evening and realised my credit car for pre authorisation locked away in bag. No problem - lovely reception chap was like go shower etc and bring it to me later (thanks!!).
Room compact but adequate for a one night stay and loved the shower. Beds comfy. My only problem was I stayed a Friday night and despite being on the 6th floor I was over the bar below and it was karaoke night! Cue up until midnight terrible versions of various songs although it was quite entertaining playing guess the song!! Then the usual pub chucking out noise but all was quiet after twelve thirty (shame I was up at 7 to catch a flight).
So look it almost ticked all the boxes except the peaceful nights sleep but I think that's just my bad luck staying on a Friday!

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Pommie_Kate,

Thanks for reviewing our hotel.

I am absolutely delighted that you found my front desk team to be awesome and we were able to find you a room straight away after your dusty trip across the Nullabor. We certainly endeavour to go above and beyond for all of our guests and I am pleased you found this to be the case.

I am disappointed to hear that the noise from the bar disturbed your sleep. One of my friendly team could have moved you to a room away from this area and I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. I am pleased to advise however we will be installing double glazed windows in all of our rooms which will eliminate a majority of outside noise. This should be completed mid this year.

Please contact us when you next visit Perth as we would love to welcome you back.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Wonderfully located in the centre of Perth. Walk to everything. Even has limited car parking for $25.00 per night in adjoining hotel. Good bar and restaurant attached o the hotel, with discounts of 10% per people staying. Rooms very clean but very small, well appointed with comfy beds and pillows. Not much room to store the suitcase. Nice bathrooms. An excellent place for a short stay in Perth.

Room Tip: Rooms facing north seem to be slightly bigger.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Brett T, General Manager at Pensione Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear John A,

Thank you so much for your review.

I am pleased you were able to enjoy and take advantage of our fantastic location and facilities and found our property excellent for short stays. We are also perfectly suited for longer stays in our Deluxe Corporate and Premium Rooms which are larger and north facing as you have mentioned.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when you are next in Perth.