“Great place to stay!”

Novotel Perth Langley
Ranked #16 of 81 Hotels in Perth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (323)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had some misgivings about staying here, given certain recent reviews. But I was very pleasantly surprised.

It's true, the building is a little old, but not run-down or below standard. There was nothing of any significance wrong with my room or ensuite. Enough space, good bed, the furnishings are fine, and unlike some hotels there's a desk you can actually work at. The ensuite is compact but functional, and everything worked.I did not have problems with noise, and the room service menu seemed quite extensive to me. An iPod dock is a welcome touch, it gives me my own choice of music of an evening.

And I would like to emphasise that the staff seemed to go out of their way to be friendly and helpful. I could not fault the service in any way.

If Novotel again offer me a price more sensible than the general run of Perth CBD hotels, I'll be back in a flash.

Room Tip: Get a few floors up to avoid street noise.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Bree C, General Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on your stay at Novotel Perth Langley. It is always are pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share you comments with the team as we continue to make improvements to the hotel and our service.

We hope that will have an opportunity to welcome you back the hotel again on your next visit to Perth.

Best regards,
Bree Creaser
Blackpool, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here end of sept for 3 nights and the hotel itself is nice and the rooms are a good size too. The staff are friendly and helpful and were really nice with the kids.

The bathroom in our room wasn't clean, it needed a good scrub to get anywhere near the standard I'd expect to see from any hotel. Luckily I had my anti bacterial wipes with me ;-)

Overall for the price of the hotel I would expect higher standards.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Perth hotels
East Perth
#28 of 81 in Perth
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,792 reviews
Perth CBD
Holiday Inn Perth City Centre

Been to Novotel Perth Langley? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Novotel Perth Langley

Property: Novotel Perth Langley
Address: 221 Adelaide Tce, Perth, Western Australia 6000, Australia
Location: Australia > Western Australia > Greater Perth > Perth
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Wheelchair access
#5 Spa Hotel in Perth
#10 Family Hotel in Perth
#11 Business Hotel in Perth
#12 Romantic Hotel in Perth
#15 Luxury Hotel in Perth
Hotel Class:4 star — Novotel Perth Langley 4*
Novotel Perth Langley is located in the Perth city centre, within easy walking distance of shopping malls, cinemas, sporting grounds and tourist attractions. There are 256 well appointed rooms, offering views of the city and Swan River. The hotel features award winning Senses Restaurant & Wine Bar, and Fenian's traditional Irish pub, sauna, spa and gymnasium facilities. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Perth Langley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Novotel Perth Langley Hotel Perth