Novotel Perth Langley
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
ibis Perth(Perth)
$93
$86
  • Room Service
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$133
$104
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$81
$78
  • Room Service
Mantra on Murray(Perth)(Great Value!)
$95
$90
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$112
$105
  • Pool
Hotel Northbridge(Perth)
$135
$78
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Perth City Centre(Perth)(Great Value!)
$100
Travelocity
$181
$147
2,602 results
All reviewsirish pubsamantha rodwellswan riveraccor memberbuffet breakfastrestaurant stafftop floorking roomreception staffan upgradestandard roompleasant staycity centreelizabeth quaysensesparkinggym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I really enjoyed this hotel. Received an upgrade from a standard room to a room with a king sized bed. Stayed here five nights - breakfast was included in the package and was absolutely lovely with the whole works. The gym, spa and sauna was great too with lovely views! I didn't really have a problem with the lifts only once my card did not work the lifts - i think the parking is an absolute joke so its lucky i live an hour away and took my car home the next day and myself and my partner caught a train back to the hotel.

MAJOR DISSAPOINTMENT - Sen5es Restaurant. When I pay $200 for a entree, main and a bottle of wine i expect the entree and main to be delicious. Our oysters were tiny AND burnt which the chef would have seen with the blackness on top, my partners fish was mushy/soggy and the waitress admitted it had been frozen. not fresh!! We gave our feedback to the restaurant and hotel manager as I think they should know that their chef is not up to scratch and we did not receive a refund or anything. I think that is quite poor considering we paid such an amount for poor food.
Apart from that the service at the hotel was excellent, the rooms were great and we had a good time. Skip the restaurant and go up the road opposite jaws sushi to the pub i think its called the Grosvenor - best meals especially the barramundi and the garlic bread!you wont be sorry!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This hotel was more than adequate for our needs . We had a Junior suite & it was spacious with great views .Rooms clean, bed comfortable & bathroom with roomy spa bath very good. Reception staff very helpful efficient & friendly ( being NZ's like us that is a given though !!). We had no problems with lifts & the hotel is very well situated to Avis for Rental Cars - about a 200m walk.Easy & quick to find way south to Margaret River area too. Good restaurants & coffee close by too.We did not try any other hotel facilities or restaurants so cannot comment on those.We had no problems with the lifts as they were relatively quick & no worse than many other hotels.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Upgraded room was very poor.Lifts were a joke! Make sure you leave plenty of time to use the lifts as they are extremely slow and may not work with your room card.We were told that the underground car park was full when clearly it was not! $25 to park it should have been empty! When we went for breakfast we were told that we had to pay. We told them that we had already prepaid the $70 but they were having none of it and we were treated like we were trying to con them! Rachel on reception was extremley cold and unhelpfull.Do yourself a favour and stay somewhere else. Typical Perth hospitality!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kmer6027
Bree C, General Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Poor

Dear Guest,

Thank you kindly for the feedback regarding your recent stay at Novotel Perth Langley.

The management and team of the Novotel Perth Langley are passionate about exceeding guest expectations, the comfort and satisfaction of their guests is of prime importance. From your comments it is apparent that regrettably, we have fallen short of our key objective and again I offer my sincere apologies, your constructive comments have given me the opportunity to work with our team closer to help improve the awareness and importance of our guest well-being. I would like to assure you that your experience was an isolated one and trust action taken will prevent future occurrences.

We value your comments and will ensure that we address them accordingly in order to continuously improve the quality of our hotel and services.

Thank you for your time and valuable feedback.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We arrival about 7.15pm car park was full, spend about 15 mins to look for a on street car park. Apron check in counter staff informs us that no room available got to wait till 9pm for rooms to be ready. They offer some voucher for drinks at the bar which was totally useless. They have offer complimentary car park and told there is empty slots, but when I drive to the carpark its was fully and the guy over the speaker just told me I have to exit the carpark. I had to spend another 30mins trying to look for another on street carpark.
Overall don’t think I will go back to stay with them again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank airbus320Singapore
Reviewed March 29, 2013

good service and staff are very friendly
but the lift upgrades have been going on in this hotel for month
which is resulting in long wait times for lifts
sounds more like broken but using upgrade to make sound better

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends