Novotel Perth Langley
$126
$99
Mercure
  • Restaurant
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$93
$87
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$133
$104
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$142
$117
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$111
$97
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$166
$131
Hotel Northbridge(Perth)
$135
$79
$62
$54
Agoda.com
Ramada Perth, The Outram(Perth)(Great Value!)
$167
$146
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
2,602 results
All reviewsirish pubsamantha rodwellswan riveraccor memberbuffet breakfastrestaurant stafftop floorking roomreception staffan upgradestandard roompleasant staycity centreelizabeth quaysensesparkinggym
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Perth, Australia
Reviewed November 23, 2011

All in all we had a pleasant experience in the hotel, however it was disappointing not to be able to park in the hotel car park.
The car park was full on our arrival and the closest spot we found to park was several hundred metres away, out on Terrace Rd. A long way to walk with luggage.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I personally feel Perth hotels are lacking compared to European hotels and, from what I understand, hotels on the east coast. However, the Novotel Langley is one of the better ones I've stayed in. The reason I gave it an excellent rating is because for Perth I think it is better than most. The room and bathroom were clean and the bed comfortable. The aircon worked the first night but not the second night. Maybe I was doing something wrong but it was a pretty straight forward unit. I did not deduct points for this as it was cool enough not to need it. I also cannot comment on price as I did not pay. Work paid. The restaurant was nice and had a good menu and wine list. The hotel is walking distance to the main shopping area in Perth city.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Thuis hotel is not reflective of the Novotel brand and the rooms require refurbishment. Probably a reflection of the overall poor quality of hotels in Perth at reasonable rates due to the high demand and undersupply of hotel rooms in Perth.

Overall better than most if you book in advance and get a reasonable rate but the choice is limited in Perth. The Pan Pacific accross the road or rydges are far better quality hotels if you can afford the difference in price.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
NovotelPerth, General Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2012

Poor for Novotel

We appreciate your review in our Tripadvisor web site with regards your experience at the Novotel Perth Langley. I am sorry that some of your experience with us did not meet with your expectations; please allow me to express my apologies.

At Novotel Perth Langley; we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

We are currently in the process of refreshing our rooms and bathrooms, this will take into account the concerns you mentioned; it is our hope that you may return to experience the difference.

Once again we appreciate you sharing your concerns and hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 20, 2011

We paid $450 for a room for one night at the Novotel which was the only accommodation we could secure in Perth.... for that money we were expecting something decent and the room was far from. Paint was missing all over the place, the bathroom seemed dirty and dreary as it was in a big need of a make over. There was a hole in the wall in the cupboard which is where I assume a safe used to be? We just got off a international flight and it was 1am in the morning, the staff on duty that night weren't overly friendly and didn't do the basic request I asked for - add my Accor member number to the booking. I was not impressed with this hotel and would not stay there willingly again. A big disappointment.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Townsville, Australia
Reviewed November 18, 2011

Room was clean and tidy,however the bathroom had a leaky faucet,(which was also very loose} that I reported and was not repaired during our stay.The staff were very friendly and helpful, and we enjoyed all meals and service while there.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple

Expensive for a full paying guest