Novotel Perth Langley
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$112
$102
  • Restaurant
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$112
$105
ibis Perth(Perth)
$92
$78
  • Room Service
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$114
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$104
$91
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$108
$104
Mercure Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$100
$92
Mercure
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$128
$100
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$81
$57
  • Room Service
$199
$118
2,616 results
All reviewsirish pubsamantha rodwellswan riveraccor memberbuffet breakfastrestaurant stafftop floorking roomreception staffan upgradestandard roompleasant staycity centreelizabeth quaysensesparkinggym
Reviewed October 5, 2011

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2011

I am staying on deluxe room, 2 double bed. Nicely suited 2 adults and 2 of our small child aged 6 and 3 yrs old. Location perfect, 150metres from the Red CAT zone line bus - the stop un der Perth Mint. Facing the swan river, very soothing. Walking distance to St Barrack Jetty and u will pass across the Supreme Court Garden and Swam Bell Tower and the wheel of perth. Location is a plus points.

Parking is plenty in the hotel as we rent a car but chargable at AUD20/daily unlimited entry which is fine. We make full us of the in house self laundry machine coin operated.

There's kids play area at the lobby and a very big Mac station for free internet access about 20mins for each session.

Overall it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2011

Looking at other reviews for this hotel, I appear to have been given the worse room in the hotel. The room itself was OK, but the bathroom was not just tired, it was exhausted. Loose, rusty fittings, a bath that had the enamel so scrubbed off it looked dirty, rust around the plughole, dust on top of the mirror - it was the most uninviting bathroom I have ever had in a a hotel, including budget Bali. The shower curtain (yes, in 2011) had holes through which the water leaked making the floor extremely slippery. I barely wanted to stand in the bath and no way would I sit in it. How a person with mobility problems would cope having to climb into the bath to have a shower is beyond me. It was a disgrace. The electrics were dodgy & worked on the 'jiggle the keycard till it works' system. I requested an email survey form so I could express these thoughts privately but days later I am still waiting. You don't get much for your money here. My room was over $166. Parking is an outrageous $25 a day, which I consider a tax on country guests who have no choice but to bring their car to get to Perth. Once parked, the system in place for coming & going is very clumsy, I have stayed in a cheaper hotel down the road with free parking and a PIN access to come & go (will be going back there). A pillow menu (great idea) did not have the requested pillow. Why bother having the menu? On the plus side, staff were friendly & pleasant and the bed was very comfortable. Didn't worry about breakfast - too expensive

Room Tip: Don't take Room 502 till it's had a makeover,
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank jayjay163
NovotelPerth, General Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2011

'Let down by bathroom'

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Perth Langley. It is important to us and our business to receive feedback from our guests such as yours.

I am sorry that some of your experience did not meet your expectations; your concerns and disappointments with the cleanliness of your bath room in 502 have been discussed with the head of our housekeeping department who also join in with me apologising to you.
I can assure you appropriate measures have been taken to prevent future occurrences.

I will share your comments with the rest of our team. I know your feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Again I thank you for sharing your experience; and it is our hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome your return and give you the superior customer service we aim to give all our guests.

Reviewed October 2, 2011