Kings Perth Hotel
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$128
$105
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$135
$103
  • Pool
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$112
$105
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$87
$78
  • Room Service
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$112
$103
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$120
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$82
$200
$117
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$109
$91
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsa bit tiredbell towerbreakfast includedhay street mallelizabeth quaypublic transportswan rivercbd
Reviewed May 31, 2013

From the moment we stepped out of the lift we realised this hotel was definitely overpriced & not worth the $235 per night for the room! The carpet in the corridors was old & dirty. The rooms are large but in desperate need of renovating. We could not sleep at night due to the rattling of the air conditioning. Now I can cope with a slight 'hum' but this air conditioner sounded like a helicopter! Then to top it off when we finally got up to make a cup of tea we found a dirty cup. It wasn't just dirty, it was, disgusting! Definitely expect more for $235 per night!
The customer service of the manager on duty was appalling! Tried to blame us for booking the wrong room on Wotif when it was clearly written on the booking slip and proceeded to argue with us. Whatever happened to good customer service? This woman could take lessons from her reception staff.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jeanie19
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Stayed here two weekends in May 2013. Staff were so helpful - clean and comfortable room - great breakfast selection and free wifi included in price. The only downside is the decor is very dated. Would recommend it.

Room Tip: Superior rooms are a decorated a little bit better
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My company had pre booked and paid prior to my arrival at two in the morning after a long trip from the UK.I noticed that the elevator was filthy, the carpet dirty and worn. The room was dingy with fitted dark wood furniture that had seen better days. The bathroom was disgusting, the large waste pipe from the lavatory was stained with mould and gunk. Drips from the lavatory waste pipe were running into a small dirty drain, leaving a wet trail.the plughole in the sink was rusted. The wastepipe from the sink was also wet, mouldy and heavily stained.
The bed was clean and comfortable so I waited till the morning to ask for a room change. The receptionist agreed that the room was not acceptable and changed me to a "superior" room at 10 A.M.when the room was free. This room had been updated with new carpet, new bathroom fittings and was an average city Hotel room, it should not be described as a "superior" room,(except that it was far superior to the previously allocated room).Being apprehensive about the hygiene standards of this Hotel I was cautious about what I ate at breakfast. A chef walked through the dining room at one stage, wearing filthy grey "whites" with heavily stained front.
The room I was allocated on arrival should not be in use. When I collected my case to move to the "superior" room, a plumber was in the bathroom and had changed the sink pipe etc.
This Hotel does not deserve three stars.

Room Tip: Room 909 is acceptable, but I have concerns about hygiene in the dining areas
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank scareyBristol
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Our room was dark & looked out onto a concrete car park as did a friend's who traveled with us.The bathroom was so old & small with a shower curtain.. There was no resemblance in our room to any of those advertised on the web site. The breakfast was good & a central location but we will not be staying there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is the 3rd time I have stayed here in recent months. Each time I regret doing so but for some reason think it will get better. The bed however is very comfortable almost cloud like, the mugs for tea and coffee are large which is good and there is free wifi and movie channel, once again I do not believe it is worth the money they ask per night. But the location is convenient so I am torn, Perth hotels are quite expensive so if you get a deal on wotif staying here would be more beneficial. They also offer free breakfast with some deals and welcome drinks, I didn't get to try the breakfast menu out. I will probably stay here again but I would definitely suggest to anyone else don't pay any more than $200 wait until you find online deals. Staff are friendly. Word of advice if you have a early flight, book a taxi early.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo