“Great location”

Ranked #56 of 64 Hotels in Perth
Warragul, Australia
“Great location”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We only stayed here for 1 night, and although the hotel is old and may need updating, it has an awesome location. We walked over to Northbridge in no time at all, There is IGA just down the road and it is very easy to drive to. We parked at the car park next door, and the hotel will give you a ticket so you can have a special rate of $15 for 24hrs. Staff were friendly and the place seamed to be quiet. Our room was in need of an upgrade, but it was clean and the bed was pretty good as well. Walls are a bit thin but it didn't interrupt our sleep. Would stay again for the price we paid.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Only stayed for one night and it was perfectly okay. The decor was a bit dated and old fashioned but the rooms were big and very clean. Great central location for a great price. The only downside was that I booked through a website and breakfast was included in the special Easter promotion, when I checked in I was told that breakfast wasn't included and that they wouldn't honour the websites deal. Didn't have it stated on the booking form so they refused to help

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stayed here as we where attending a concert, the price we paid was great and glad we got a good deal on wotif.com, the complementary drinks on arrival where great, and the free breakfast was perfect for our hung over sore bodies The best little cupcakes and hash browns, also had left over Indonesian rice ect available, was perfect !! Will stay again

• Stayed January 2013
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Reception was really helpful and gave me a free drink voucher!
Rooms nice and spacious and well laid out
Beds well comfy too.
I had seen previous reviews which did concern me but I would stay here again for sure for that price

• Stayed March 2013
Warnbro, Australia
Reviewed March 27, 2013

My partner and I stayed here for one night and I must say we had no problems at all, but it was only the one night. It was a basic room, nothing flash, just what we needed for the night really. Decent price - what made the whole stay was the included buffet breakfast!! That was the best! Was the whole works - bacon, eggs, sausages, croissants, bagels, cereals, yoghurts, toast etc. Very nice way to finish of a nice night. Would stay here again, however I wouldnt reccomend it if you are planning it for a romantic time away or anything like that but if you just need somewhere to stay whilst in the city this place is perfect.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Durham England
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I arrived in Australia after a long trip from England, I pre-booked the hotel through hotels.com and it only cost me £292.59 for 5 nights and I was in a Superior room.
The room was well decorated and I had a double bed and a single bed, the bed was VERY comfortable. The rooms were cleaned everyday and tea and coffee topped up.

The staff were great and helped me when I was booking the next part of my adventure as I only booked this section and then looked where I wanted to visit next in Australia.

Breakfast was buffet style and you got what ever you wanted on a morning, again the staff were friendly and polite.

Yes parts of the Hotel defiantly needed updating but this should not put you off using this hotel as a base for visiting the rest of Perth as its close to all of the free CAT buses and a short walk to the ferry.
I also liked the free wifi as it enabled me to keep in touch with home for free using skype.

Would I use again??? You bet I would.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Gold Coast
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We arrived in Perth on a very late flight so decided best to stay in the city before catching up with the family. So we were tired and it was very late when we arrived, the check in went fine but the room was quite dissapointing .the decor is very tired and well overdue for some major refurbishment. Everything worked and it was clean enough but the dated atmosphere and feel of the place let it down. We booked a double room and it had 4 beds!The hotel is very centrally located and is rated 3 star . On the positive side breakfast was included, it is buffet style but generous and served in a nice downstairs area.

Noise from adjoining rooms can also be an issue

If you are looking for a cheap hotel in central Perth and are not looking for a more modern and upbeat style then it will probably meet your needs but afraid we won't be staying there next time.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple