Hyatt Regency Perth
Holiday Inn Perth City Centre(Perth)(Great Value!)
$122
$111
  • Room Service
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$141
$103
ibis Perth(Perth)
$85
  • Room Service
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$120
$106
  • Restaurant
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$115
$92
Mercure Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$113
$99
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$84
$64
  • Room Service
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$143
$113
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$109
$100
Trip.com
$199
$119
Agoda.com
2,669 results
All reviewsoriental dinerswan riverthe club loungeself parkinga river view roomroom serviceadelaide terraceking roombuffet breakfastbit datedan upgradecity centrefree buscar parkatriumjoesconcierge
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Stayed at the Hyatt for the second time this year on a Roadshow Event hosted at the hotel. From the moment you arrive the staff are ready at your service. Friendly and helpfull from the concierge staff taking care of my enormous & heavy luggage to the check in staff welcoming me once again. The rooms are spacious and neat, I have never experienced a river view room, always just a construction site view, but considering I dont spend too much time in the room I'm not really bothered about that, but would be nice on my next stay. There is also a lovely cafe just next to the hotel where I normally have my breakfast, and a 24/7 shop also to purchase anything else needed. Planning my next trip to Perth for March 2014 and will certainly stay at the Hyatt again.

Room Tip: From what I understand the River View rooms are nicer? Maybe put in a Upgrade request.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
AdamMyott, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Perth, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Dear MonicaVW
Delighted to learn that you enjoyed your return visit with us and thank you very much for your excellent feedback regarding our staff and facilities, it is very much appreciated. Good to hear that you plan on staying with us again next March and when you make your reservation, please let our staff know that you would prefer a room on a higher floor with a view so that they can assist you with the various options available to you.
We look forward to welcoming you back next year.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

An excellent hotel,but the staff were a bit shabby mainly the waiting staff at breakfast,i had to wait up to 15 mins. to get a table on a sunday,apparently there are weekend deals going,tables to close to the buffet bar, it was too crammed in. On saying that,the concierge staff were on the ball top marks to them. The rooms were very clean,quiet and a very comfortable bed. It also had a nice pool.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Dear dairocket
Thank you very much for your observations, I appreciate your feedback. Good to note that overall you enjoyed your time with us, although it’s disappointing to note that the service provided by some of our staff was not quite up to the mark; weekends are particularly busy times for the hotel, but this should not affect the levels of service provided, clearly something for us to follow up.
My thanks once again for your review and I hope you will consider staying with us again on a future visit to Perth.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Stayed one Saturday night only. Booked a river view room on the fourth floor. Nice and spacious room with a great view of the Swan river. large bathroom and some quality decor. Room really felt spacious and comfortable. Some maintenance work happening in the foyer bar area but , the noise did not penetrate to the room. Easy to see why this is a first class popular Hotel for visitors and locals alike .

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Owenpump
Thank you very much for your feedback, it is really appreciated. I am pleased that you and your friends enjoyed your weekend break with us and look forward to hopefully welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

I stayed there on a business trip for 2 nights. Compared with my last trip (when I gave it a maximum rating of 5), the room was disappointing. It seemed dated (especially the bathroom). It seems that some rooms (of the same category) are better than others. To arrive late at night to find the light over the desk not working and a toilet with a problem is not great, especially when one considers that this is an expensive hotel - perhaps excessively so. The high quality staff and food are a redeeming feature. They are great.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear WanderingAlbatross9
Many thanks for your feedback and I am disappointed to learn that this visit wasn’t quite up to the standard of your previous ones; the issues you mention should have been identified and rectified prior to your arrival and I am sorry this wasn’t the case – I will let our Housekeeping Manager know.
I would also thank you for your comments regarding our staff and the quality of food, this is very much appreciated. I hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next business trip to Perth.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The Hyatt Hotel Perth is a very pleasant place to stay; we booked a concierge level room and are very glad we did. Lounge is spacious, food and wine selection was very good. Hotel is within walking distance to many restaurants and other sites. Also, only two blocks from a coin-operated laundromat; which we needed after five days in Australia. Only negative is that the hotel does not have a "concierge". Instead the bellmen try to fill this role, but not with the ability of a good concierge. When the bellman booked tickets to a play, we were to pick them up at the theatre. The theatre had a hard time finding our reservation, because it was not in our name; instead the reservation said "Hyatt-concierge".

Room Tip: Rooms at the end of the corridor are quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
AdamMyott, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Perth, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear pattyanddick
I am pleased that you enjoyed your recent visit and were able to take advantage of our Regency Club accommodation and the extra benefits this provides. Thank you also for your feedback regarding our Concierge; I will pass this on to our Director of Rooms so that he can address the areas where improvements can be made.
Many thanks for taking the time to post your review and I hope you will consider staying with us again should your future travels bring you back to Perth.