“Weekend Retreat” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of ibis Perth

Ranked #35 of 81 Hotels in Perth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Hvar, Croatia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

Very well situated hotel with easy access from the station, buses etc. and all the nearby venues. Lots of local restaurants, cafes and bars.

The accommodation is typical of the Ibis hotel chain, compact, neat and tidy. The staff are friendly, cheerful and always helpful. My wife and I stay here every time we have an overnight stop in Perth.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ibisPerthGM, General Manager at ibis Perth, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Dear DaveJJenk,

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your most recent stay at ibis Perth. I am very pleased that the location of the hotel along with the friendly service make your stay that much more comfortable. I will most certainly share your feedback with the team.

On a seperate note, I would like to thank you very much for your loyalty to ibis Perth and Accor hotels. Please let me know next time you are planning to stay at ibis Perth so that I can say a quick hello. My email address is h1773-gm01@accor.com.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review about ibis Perth and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

This hotel is situated perfectly if you want to experience Perth nightlife and is within short walk of the Murray St and Hay St malls for shopping. The room was comfortable although a little small and the restaurant was excellent. Overall pretty good value.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

1 Thank Stephen C
ibisPerthGM, General Manager at ibis Perth, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Stephen C,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay at ibis Perth. It is always nice to hear positive feedback and I am very glad that you had a pleasant stay.

I will definitely forward your feedback regarding the restaurant to our kitchen team who always appreciate such feedback.

Thank you again for your kind words and I hope that we can welcome you back over to the West Coast in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

As I had a ticket to the Seeker's 50th Jubilee concert I thought it might be nice to stay out overnight in the city. I chose the Ibis hotel.

All the staff I encountered were friendly and helpful though the front desk seemed a little undermanned at times. The room was small which wasn't really a problem except for the shower. The door opens inward making it really difficult to get inside the shower. Bad design fault that should have been picked.

The air conditioning worked well, which is a positive now that Australia is nearing its Summer. I chose not to have Internet access as it seemed somewhat overpriced compared to other hotels I've stayed at, even within Australia.

The price is better than some of the hotel's competitor's. Which is why I picked this particular hotel. The location is extremely convenient to all shopping and the Convention Centre.

So considering all this, I give this property three stars. It is fair for the price they charge. I have stayed in better, but also stayed in much, much worse for far more money.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
ibisPerthGM, General Manager at ibis Perth, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Roger B,

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at ibis Perth. We always appreciate feedback from our guests so that we can continue to improve the products and services that we offer.

I am very glad to hear that the staff were friendly, the air conditioning efficient and that the location was convenient.

I am sorry that the design of the shower caused an inconvenience during your stay. I can definitely understand the frustration of a door that opens inwards and this is something that we are currently trying to have fixed.

ibis Perth do offer complimentary internet now to all Accor Le Club Silver, Gold or Platinum members, so if you stay at Accor hotels regularly, definitely enquire about joining so that you can take advantage of the many member benefits.

Once again, thank you very much for your feedback and I do hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.