“Best Hotel in CBD”

Four Points by Sheraton Perth
Ranked #21 of 65 Hotels in Perth
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I am staying at the hotel for a week on business. Hotel is updated with modern style. Staffs are engaging and very hospitable. Large breakfast buffet with many options and selection has been great. Beer and food at the Best Brew restaurant has been great. Very close to nightlife in North Bridge.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike E
FourPointsPerthGM, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Dear Mike E,
Thank you for your great online review. I am delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable and relaxing stay with us. Your positive feedback will be shared among our team. Well noted that you had the opportunity to enjoy our newly refurbished "The Best Brew Bar & Kitchen" and had a pleasant experience there. Awaiting to welcome you back at the Four Points by Sheraton Perth in a near future.

There are newer reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Perth

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Extremely near Harbourtown Perth and main strip of Perth shopping. Staff were really helpful especially with the main driveaway currently under renovations. Parking was convenient (just behind the hotel) and it was really easy walking to great restaurants like Jamie's Italian and supermarkets like Coles and Woolies. Room was clean and comfortable - there wasn't really a lock to the bathroom though, just a frosted panel of "door". Will consider staying there again if we return.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel on Friday 11th July as a special night out after the International Ice Hockey at Perth Arena. Could not have picked better accommodation for the night as everything we needed including restaurants the next day were all so close. Comfy bed, great modern bathroom and fab view. From the time we spent in the room, thoroughly enjoyed, and very impressed. Thanks!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Alexandra B
FourPointsPerthGM, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Dear Alexandra B,
Thank you for your great online review with regards to your recent stay with us at the Four Points by Sheraton Perth. I am delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable, comfortable and memorable stay with us. Rest assured that your positive comments have been passed on to our team. Awaiting to welcome you back at the hotel in a near future.
General Manager`

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I was staying at Four Points by Sheraton Perth for a night. The room was alright but not special.
The location of the hotel is pretty close to the city and 10 minutes away from the central station. The breakfast was a bit boring, I wish there is something more exciting. Service is good though, the staff were polite and well trained. Pardon the late review, I wish I had time earlier to do so.

Room Tip: Choose the higher floors and corner rooms for they are more peaceful and spacious. You might want to...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JamesOngSg
FourPointsPerthGM, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Dear JamesOngSg,
Thank you for your online review with regards to your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you had an overall enjoyable stay. I am disappointed though to see that we did not meet all aspects of your expectations during this stay with regards to your breakfast requirements. At the Four Points by Sheraton Perth , we value our guests' feedback as this can only help us improve our service. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally should you wish to discuss further the breakfast choice and expectation you had. Awaiting to hear from you soon and hoping to welcome you back at the hotel on your next trip to Perth.
E-mail: sean.raine@fourpoints.com

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for a week on a business trip. Good size comfortable room. Nice and clean. Good size table for work. Gym was practical. Polite nice staff. Bar was open till late which was a bonus!
Breakfast very expensive. Not worth it. Overall experience was good.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Ash K
FourPointsPerthGM, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2014

Dear Ash K,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the gift of your feedback with regards to your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you had an overall enjoyable stay with us and appreciated the newly refurbished Best Brew Bar & Kitchen. I am however disappointed to hear that we did not meet all aspects of your expectations during this stay with regards to your breakfast experience. Rest assured that we value your feedback and please do not hesitate to contact me personally to discuss the matter further. Hoping to hear from you soon and awaiting to welcome you back at the Four Points by Sheraton Perth in a near future.
e-mail: sean.raine@fourpoints.com

Reviewed July 9, 2014

We stayed in a Deluxe room for 3 nights with our 2 year old daughter. The room was very well furbished and looked very new, well above our expectations for the price that we are paying. You can even request for extra heaters if the airconditioning is too cold for you.

The thing that sets it apart from other hotels is the service we received from all the staff there. My daughter fell sick during our trip and we couldnt go out. The hotel manager paid us a visit in our room to check if everything was ok because he realised we had not left the room for 24 hours (I think his name was Yann). We requested for a doctor visit which the staff promptly arranged for us. Our daughter puked several times and the hotel staff never fail to show up with clean towels and offer help to change our sheets whenever we needed it. When I brought my daughter to the lobby for a walk, the friendly front desk staff brightened her day with sweets and coloring sets. When we were finally well enough to go out and came back from our day trip, the front desk lady actually noticed us and walked up to me to ask how we were feeling and how our day went. That was a very personal touch.

I lost my ring and requested the staff to keep a lookout for me. After I came back to Singapore, I even received a followup call on the results of their search.

We had a very great stay at Four Points Perth. You brightened up our day. Good job guys! We will definitely consider other Sheraton Hotels for our next holiday and of course back to Four Points Perth if we have the chance to visit Perth again. Thank you!!

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear KaiYin,
Thank you for taking the time to share the gift of your feedback with regards to your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that you a had a memorable stay with us and that you and your family were well looked after by our staff. I am glad the hear that even being far away from home, you felt at home especially that your daughter was not well. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our team. Awaiting to welcome you and your family back at the hotel and your next visit to Perth.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I was staying at Four Points by Sheraton Perth for 3 nights.
The room was alright but not special.
The restaurant served great breakfast and for dinner lovely dishes too.
The quality of food could be a lil bit better, there is a bit space to improove.
The location of the hotel is nearly perfect close to the city and 10 minutes far away from the central station.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
FourPointsPerthGM, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Dear ReebEztam,
Thank you for your online review with regards to your recent stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Perth. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your feedback will be passed on to our team. Rest assured that your feedback is valuable help us improve our services. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally for any suggestion you may have concerning the food choice and provide me with some more details about the food quality you mentioned in your review. Awaiting to hear from you and hoping to welcome you back at the hotel in a near future.
e-mail: sean.raine@fourpoints.com