Four Points by Sheraton Perth
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$128
$105
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$135
  • Pool
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$87
$78
  • Room Service
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$112
$105
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth Barrack Plaza(Perth)(Great Value!)
$113
  • Room Service
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$112
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$145
$120
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$82
$68
ibis Perth(Perth)
$78
$200
$117
Agoda.com
1,144 results
All reviewsspg memberacross the roadfrosted glass doorguest serviceshopman cupdeluxe roomroom servicewellington streetbar downstairsharbour townvalet parkingbuffet breakfasttrain stationbusiness hotelbed was comfortablean overnight staylate check
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

I come to Perth quite often for work and have stayed at quite a few hotels. Four Points has to be one of the best in terms of the actual room. Well appointed, clean and comfortable - prob the most important factor for me. Room service food choice is limited, but reasonable quality. Service is fine, not outstanding but by mo means terrible. I actively recommend this hotel to colleagues as I've stayed in some pretty shabby establishments in Perth and paid a lot more.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I was scheduled to fly into Perth last Sunday at 9pm. Unfortunately my plane was delayed and it was close to midnight by the time I reached the hotel. I had a hire care and had made a special effort when I booked to ensure that there was car parking available as the street is quite busy. I was told there was valet parking so no problems. When i arrived at the hotel I couldnt get into their driveway. It was completely covered by cars. I pulled up just past the hotel onto the pavement and then walked back with my bags. I asked the desk clerk how to arrange for valet parking and she indicated the car park closed at 7pm. She suggested I try and find a street park in the city. My journey had already taken 8 hours and now I was being asked by a young woman to roam a city I dont know at midnight and find my way back. An odd thing to say to another woman. I asked her if I could leave the car with the others out the front and she said that they were being valet parked in the morning. That sounded like the best I could hope for so suggested to her that perhaps I could do that at collect the car the follwoing evening after work. She agreed although wasnt too enthusiastic. The whole encounter left me feeling rather disappointed that I had to solve the problem and that the attitude of the desk clerk was less than helpful.

So suggest you check the car parking times if you are taking a car and have a backup plan if your flight is delayed for any reason.

As previously reviewed the rooms in the hotel itself are spacious and modern although i found the air con to warm whereas others have said it was cold. I couldnt get the room temp below 23.5 slihtly too high to sleep for me anyway.

The hotel is on the edge of the city so probably not the first choice for tourists or business people. i definately wont be back though

Room Tip: Rooms at the back would be quieter but its not a particularly noisy area in the evening
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Lovely room, comfy bed, good air con, free bottled water, slight walk into main part of town about 10mins and to get to train station or cross over to northbridge but not that far. I quickly booked and didn't check if there was a pool and there's not which is the only downfall of this lovely hotel. I didn't notice any works going on it must be finished now.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have stayed here twice; both times when in a fix. Perth hotels are expensive, often full, and often 'english as a second language' territory. This hotel is okay and competitive in the market. It is also in a reasonable location, with a small convenience store next door.
The breakfast and dining facilities are minimalist but good to have as a fall back. There are better alternatives within walking distance. The rooms and beds are good.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This hotel is good but was left a little disappointed by our stay. If your going to the exhibition centre its 100% perfect but for the rest of Perth there are other hotels better located. It's just a tiny bit out of the way. Room was lovely but the view of a wall was a little underwhelming. Downstairs in the reception area which overlooks the dining it feels very cold and practical. There was no map of Perth in the room or surrounding attractions and the reception staff seemed unaware of what was around. It was a good stay without being great. Not top of my list to return but wouldn't be disappointed if I had to, and absolutely perfect for the exhibition center

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple