“Great location for Perth Arena”

Four Points by Sheraton Perth
Ranked #22 of 81 Hotels in Perth
Hillarys, Australia
“Great location for Perth Arena”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Hotel was clean and we stayed in a renovated room which was excellent. Valet parking was reasonable at $35 as to park in the public car park next door will cost around $30 a night. Great hotel for events at the new Perth Arena, very handy just to walk across the road after a concert or event. Only complaint was that the TV was old in a new room, they could off spent the extra and updated the TV. Overall, happy with our stay.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (190)
  • Indonesian first
Seattle, Washington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

I was a little apprehensive about booking this hotel because of the reviews I saw discussing the construction. I replied to the welcome email I got from the hotel and asked about the construction. I was reassured that this will not be a problem. During the stay the staff were very helpful. The rooms were very new and there was no noise at all. In addition the hotel is pretty close to the train station and shopping areas. Recommended.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ArunAM13
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Payed $130 per night. Best deal for a newly renovated hotel. Might have been a renovation special. No renovations happening while I stayed there. I stayed at this hotel Dec 21st- 22nd to do Xmas Shopping. It is newly renovated and I felt as if I was the first person in my room. Bed was amazing...slept so well. So close to everything since the Cat bus services are free and everywhere. But also close enough to walk to Perth shopping area. I had room service the first morning and I must say I did not enjoy it. I would suggest just going to the Dome which is close by for half the price. I arrived from Canada after a long flight and asked to have a room with a view...Well they kindly upgraded me to their 7th floor Deluxe room and It was very nice but really not much to see....But very grateful for the hospitality of staff. OH....Shower and bathroom are great but there are no baths in this hotel... do you need one?

Room Tip: I stayed on the 7th floor but I think all rooms are the same...not much of a view in any of the room...