“Good location”
Review of All Suites Perth

All Suites Perth
Ranked #31 of 66 Hotels in Perth
Reviewed March 27, 2010

Left with no choice, I booked a 2 bedroom apt @ Aarons. The duty manager gave me a special rate which helped me to cut costs a lot.

A huge living room. My only grouse is the toilet. All 5 people need to share that one toilet. It's particularly frustrating in the morning when we all need to shower.

Location is good. The hotel is just a short walk away from the pedestrian mall. Nearby the hotel are some convenience stores and cafes. You can just order breakfast from any cafes nearby.

If you are feeling lazy, you can order lunch or dinner from the restaurant located on the ground floor. I must say the food tastes pretty authentic.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed March 25, 2010

I stayed in this hotel in December 2009. As I didn't have a credit card I had to leave a $100 deposit with the hotel until I checked out. On leaving the hotel I was told I would get my refund but this has not been forthcoming. Contacting the hotel results in very poor customer service and an aggresive, unhelpful staff member who it seems does not want to return monies owed.
I strongly recommend you avoid this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled solo
3  Thank mhsporting
Reviewed March 17, 2010

stayed here after ACDC concert in march. Hotel is very basic we got placed in the disabled accomodation, which was ok. shower was dirty and needed fixing, the other room we had was extremeley basic. dirty bathroom, broken fixtures and jobs not fininshed like flooring. Shower smelt of pee.need a really good cleanup but i Might give this a miss next time....

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank Wherenext67
Reviewed February 18, 2010

I booked a Studio Apartment over the internet. At a later date I noticed allot of negative reviews and adverse comments concerning this property. I emailed the reservations department about my concerns andpromptly got a reply back from "Casey", who addressed my concerns. On arrival we were checked-in to a comfortable apartment, I found the accommodation was great and the staff were excellent, especially on the Front Desk. The location is excellent, my initial concerne were definitely unfounded. We would and will recommend Aarons All Suites to our friends.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2010

After reading negative reviews for this establishment I must admit I was very sceptical as to what I would receive. I wanted to give my wife a memorable holiday and Aarons All Suites delivered on all counts. Our room was compact and it had heaps of facilities. A frontloader washing machine, full kitchen facilities, staff that go out of their way to assist, the room staff exceptional on tidying up the room, a full 5.1 Surround Sound to compliment the DVD player and the list goes on. We found the room staff very obliging which is very different to other hotels

This establishment would be the best that we have stayed at in Australia and could not recommend enough. It is also handy to all public transport and the CBD. My wife and I had no need to hire a car as the Perth Public Transport is super friendly, so much so that it really does kick other capital cities for regularity and punctuality. It has an on-site Cambodian Restaurant that is budget friendly in a city of expensive restaurants and bistros. The Huls Bula downstairs is expensive though with $16:00 cocktails and $6:00 - $8:00 beers. There are plenty of cafes open for breakfast and some restaurants and bistros handy to Aarons All Suites.

Put Aarons All Suites on top of your list for preferences as far as accommodation goes. We loved them, clean, quiet rooms with very comfortable beds. I suffer osteoporosis and requested a comfortable bed and we got a room with a very comfortable bed. After all a good night's sleep after a huge day on the town is very important.

When we return to Perth we will definitely be staying here again. We cannot recommend them enough. I would like to suggest that they introduce complimentary breakfast as a booster to start a day of exploring a very relaxed city.

We really can't explain how much we enjoyed our stay here and the facilities that Perth in general has to offer.

Hope this Helps

Rick :o)

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ringdown1
Reviewed January 31, 2010

No parking, the 10 minute bay was taken up all night by someone, and arriving with an overseas traveller at midnight was to say the least, awkward with all the baggage and nowhere to stop outstide the hotel. The 2 bedroom suite was small, the doors to the bedrooms were glass so anyone watching television or with a light on in the main room disturbed anyone trying to sleep in the bedrooms. Other guests on our floor were yelling and laughing loudly in the halls well after 1 am.The air con was inefficient for the suite. The staff were not very friendly or helpful, pretty much implied it was not their fault.. After parking the car and walking back we could not get into the hotel after midnight. Thankfully someone came downstairs and let us in, a guest not staff. We tried the outside contact phone but no one answered. We would have been stuck out there all night. Do not stay here if you want things to go smoothly.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank geraldtonian
Reviewed January 7, 2010

We booked this place before reading tripadvisor but decided to go ahead anyway. We prefer apartments with full kitchen and laundry. We selected it based on that as couldnt find much with these servies in Perth.
apartments we use only have weekly cleaning and its up to you to look after the bed dishes etc. The place is quite acceptable for cleanliness and staff servicing. Most services
But there seems to be a major problem with capital works matintenance. THe entire hotel was without hot water for about half the 10 days we were there.
The lists seemed creacky and one started to behave strangly so we reported it.
THey have an older guy who does the maintanance. If he cant fix it he folows up with people who can.
Apparantly there are 5 how water system and four had been broken down for months. The reception blamed the body corporate for not actioing the item. Who knows what the real sotry is but there is a serious gap in capital works matineance.
If they could close that gap the place is quite acceptable
It is not a 4 star tho - more like a 3 star which isnt bad if you want middle of the road accomodation without frills which we are happy with
We were at the back about 3/4 way up and the aircon in near buildings ran 24/7 and was sometimes annoying if we had a balcony door open.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple