“Perfect overnight stay”
Review of All Suites Perth

Ranked #34 of 66 Hotels in Perth
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Got this hotel on Wotif for $110 for NYE. Bargain! Stayed in a one bedroom apartment which was spacious, roomy, clean & had everything you'd need. A nice balcony overlooking Victoria Ave with the sun shining in was lovely. The staff were very very nice as mentioned in previous reviews & nothing was too much trouble. I have stayed in hotels with 5 star ratings & the service was rubbish compared to All Suites so well done. Close to riverside drive & shopping at Hay St. Didn't use parking so can't comment, they don't have 24/7 room service but not many hotels do anyway. Our room was large & they kindly made us two single beds which I requested in my booking. One of the lifts were out but we were advised before checking in & there were signs however we didn't wait long at all for them so it wasn't an issue whatsoever. Highly highly recommended.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank FoodieForLife81
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear EssjayluvsAj,

Happy New Year! I am so glad you had such a great time staying with us on the most festive night of the year! And a bonus we had such great weather for you to enjoy!

I have passed on your fantastic comments to my team and it was of course a great pleasure for us to prepare a room with 2 single beds for your own comfort.

We can’t wait to have you back at All Suites because nothing pleases us more than looking after our return guests. Please contact us directly to find out about our best available deals!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

The suites appartments have very nice location in the centre of the Perth city, nice river walk is also available from there.. The appartment was good, clean, comfortable, all u needed is there including all kitchen facilities plus whole set of kitchenware, very good organized. And the Staff, very helpful and friendly guys and girls! Loved the place and definetely would reccomend it to anyone who is looking for stay in Perth CBD...

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Zhanar2013

Dear Zhanar2013

Thank you ever so much for your sweet comments!
It was such a pleasure to have you stay with us on two occasions.

My team and I hope you are settling into your new home well and we would love to see you again when you are in our neighbourhood!
All the very best for your new adventure in Perth and a very Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

The first thing that you notice at this hotel is that the staff are extremely friendly. They always go out of their way to greet all guests and assist in any way that they can.
It must be a Perth thing, but this is another city hotel which does not have a car park. The closest car park is about 2 blocks away on Hay street (you can pre-book online to receive a discount). There is parking on the street, but this is metered.
Another strange thing is that the restaurant attached to the hotel is an indian restaurant. You'd excpect it to be something neutral to cater to all tastes. I didn't like the look of the restaurant so I didn't eat there.
One of the elevators wasn't working - but there was ample signage about this so it didn't bother me. When I got to my floor (level 6) it smelt of cigarette smoke, but the room itself didn't smell which is good.
The rooms are quite spacious and the kitchen is equipped with most things that you'll need to cook (except for things like oil, salt, pepper). The only thing that annoyed me was that the housekeeping did not do the dishes - as a business traveller I am often too busy to do them so it would've been appreciated for them to be done when I got back. I wasn't too impressed with the way housekeeping cleaned the room while I was staying there, it seemed like a rush job.
One other little thing is that the pillows were too high and firm - it would be nice to have a choice of pillow.
Overall this is a perfectly fine property if you are staying in Perth for a while and would like a bit of room to move around.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Carinee26,

Thank you very much for your detailed review on your recent stay at All Suites Perth. It was definitely a pleasure to look after you and we appreciate you giving such constructive feedback to fellow travellers!
Thank you for your kind words which I have passed onto my fantastic team.

You are correct, All Suites only offer very limited amount of on-site car parking which need to be pre-booked in advance in order to secure a spot. Alternatively there are a couple of Public car parks within one block away from All Suites. We have also recently organized alternative affordable secure car parking at a nearby property as another convenient option when our onsite parking is fully booked.

City Spices Restaurant is separately owned and operated from the hotel and is quite popular in our neighborhood however I can certainly appreciate this does not provide a variety of cuisine options! You will be pleased to know that we now offer charge back facilities to their room account with the Armada Restaurant across the road from All Suites. In the near future Armada will also be providing a Room Service option for our guests, which we are vey much looking forward to!

I was very sorry to hear that you were not 100% satisfied with our housekeeping department. I have definitely addressed your comments with my head of department in order to guarantee more consistent service throughout our property. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We do hope you will return to Perth soon as we would love to have you back, please do not hesitate to contact us as we always guarantee best rate and of course outstanding service!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 6, 2013

The staff were very helpful and understanding especially the Manager Emma.
We were not staying with them for a holiday (we were there due to medical reason's) but with the wonderful staff being so kind, understanding and doing their best to help us made our stay a fairly happy one.
The room's were comfortable and lovely and I so very much loved the white crisp clean sheets!
I also loved the way all the staff at the front desk greeted you with a smile and a happy hello!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lena R

Dear Lena R,

Thank you so much for reviewing our property on TripAdvisor, and of course what a great pleasure it was for me to look after you personally!
I have passed on your fantastic comments onto my team, and we are all glad we were able to make your stay a special one, despite your family being in Perth for medical reasons. We also hope all 3 of you are well!

We look forward to welcoming you back hopefully for some well-deserved holidays next time!
Take care until then,

Reviewed November 18, 2013

My friends and I stayed for 2 great night in All Suites Perth and experienced an amazing service from the staff. The apartment is well equipped with the necessities and rooms are very comfortable. Location is good. Only few minutes walk to the city center. After checking out, the staff was kind enough to let us use one of the room to perform our prayers. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: go for higher floor, you'll get the best sunrise view from your bedroom/balcony!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank najjyhah
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear najjyhah,

THANK YOU for reviewing our property on TripAdvisor!! I am absolutely thrilled you enjoy your stay at All Suites Perth and was able to make the most of our fantastic location.

I am so pleased with my team of super stars for accommodating you with a quiet and comfortable space for you to perform your prayers; I have passed on your kind words to them.

We would love to have you back at All Suites Perth, please do not hesitate to contact us next time you plan on coming to our beautiful city as we always offer best rates!

Warm regards,

Reviewed November 17, 2013

WE WILL BE BACK !
My partner and I experienced amazing service at All Suites Perth, Thank you John-Paul.
The amenities are excellent and the rooms are superbly fitted out, beds are very comfortable and room was very clean. Having stayed and reviewed many of the hotels in Perth, I would rate All Suites as being the best value for a inner-city stay.
Thank You John-Paul and the All Suites Perth staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JEZZALINKO

Dear JEZZALINKO,

Wow! Thank you so much for your fantastic review! I am so glad we were able to provide you with such amazing service; I have definitely passed on your lovely comments to Jon-Paul and the rest of the team.

Please come back anytime we would love to have you stay with us again!!

With warmest regards,

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Extremely courteous, welcoming service from John Paul at reception from the moment we arrived.
Clean, well equipped rooms (a minor drawback was our washing machine was broken, but we were offered another room for use immediately).
Family friendly - full kitchen and laundry, spacious room (2 bedroom unit). Just enough for our small family (with toddler and pre-schooler). Intercom entrance through basement for pram access to lifts.
Great central location close to Belltower, Barrack St jetty, City Sightseeing Tours bus stop, IGA up the road, cafes etc.

Some reviewers mentioned the "club" downstairs. It's not an 'adult' club, just a little bar which gave us NO problems whatsoever. I asked about it when we checked in and a room higher up and on the other side of the building was offered so as not to hear any noise - but there wasn't any anyway.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mjv073

Dear mjv073,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to give such fantastic feedback on your recent stay with us!
We are very excited to read that you and your lovely family have truly enjoyed your experience and I have of course passed on your kind words to my team, in particular Jon-Paul.

We are glad to hear you made the most of our great location, very close to the very best our vibrant City of Perth has to offer.

When are you next planning a trip to our side of the country? We definitely can’t wait to have you back soon!

Warm regards,