“Great apartment and location”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of All Suites Perth

Ranked #39 of 81 Hotels in Perth
Brisbane
“Great apartment and location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

I really enjoyed my first stay with All Suites. Their service and attention to detail were fantastic. Secure parking for my hire car and easy to access via a lift without a thousand key cards. I LOVED the original shower heads (no water savers) and the extras offered in the rooms. I also found the bed very comfy and enjoyed a TV in the lounge and the bedroom. There is also a great smelling Indian restaurant in the foyer. I didn't get a chance to try but it looked really good. A great location with easy access to all parts of Perth. I would recommend and stay again. Thanks Emma and team for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: We ended up in a superior room which was great for the extra space
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Dear MelindaBrisbane,

Thank you for such a lovely review!
We enjoyed having you so much, it was a real pleasure to look after you.
We look forward to welcoming you or any of your contacts again at All Suites Perth, take care until then!

Warm Regards,

All Suites Perth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Thai first
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Stayed there for a week in September 2011. Good location, however the price is bit steep for a one-week stay. There is no free wifi in our room back then and we had to purchase the 1 week wifi plan which is not cheap. The plus factors are that it has a washing machine in the room for your laundry and kitchen facilities. However, as you wouldn't be able to open the windows when you're cooking, the smell will linger in the room. During my stay there, the hotel encountered a water drainage problem and there is no water in the entire hotel for a whole night.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LilianRobin
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear witchrobin,

Thank you so much for providing your valuable feedback and I am glad to hear that you had such accurate memory of your stay even close to 2 years later!
All Suites Perth is committed to continuously improving our product and services. Since you last stayed with us, we have completed an equipment upgrade with new beds, linen, LCD televisions and kitchen equipment in our apartments.

Our Studio Apartments which you stayed in do not have opening windows however our 1 & 2 Bedroom apartments have balconies which may have been more suitable for your needs. All apartments do offer fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities which can be quite handy for longer stays.

At times unforseen issues such as water outage can occur in most residential/hotel buildings and we do our very best to deal with them when they arise and I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

We would absolutely love to have you stay with us again so you can enjoy our constantly improving facilities! Please do not hesitate to contact our friendly team next time you plan on coming to Perth as we always offer best rates.

Kind Regards,

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

The all Suites is apartment accommodation in the heart of Perth, spacious bedroom or bedrooms, kitchen - living area, bathroom and balcony. Reception is friendly and efficient, apartments are clean and well set up, lift is a bit slow and the hall ways could do with a facelift but otherwise a good place to stay in Perth

Room Tip: There is no Fitness centre on site but guest can get free access to a Centre a couple of blocks away...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank graham b
Brett T, General Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear graham b,

Thank you so much for providing us with your fantastic review and valuable feedback!

“Spacious” is certainty a great word to describe our apartments, we aim for our guests to feel right at home, enjoying all of the amenities and extra space to feel comfortable and relaxed. We are glad you were able to experience this first hand.

I am delighted to hear you found the team to be friendly and efficient; this is what we pride ourselves on at All Suites Perth and I can assure you the team were thrilled to hear your feedback.

You will be pleased to hear an upgrade of our elevators is scheduled to commence in July which will certainly improve their efficiency!

Thank you once again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Warm Regards,

Brett Taylor
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

I stayed at All Suites Perth for a 2 week period as I was in Perth on business. I found the staff friendly and couldnt do enough to help you and their knowledge of transport etc was very good. Comfy bed and found the suite to be spotless every night when I returned from the office. Little bit dated and the lifts were a little suss but apart from that if you are looking for affordable accomodation close to the inner city at an affordable price this is the place to stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank 100AMANDA
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear 100AMANDA,

Thank You for providing such positive feedback!
At All Suites Perth we love nothing more than to provide our guests with exceptional customer service and I am so glad that you found this to be the case. I will certainly pass your kind words on to the team.

You are correct when it comes to finding affordable accommodation in Perth especially during the week when corporate business is very strong and it is so great to see that you found the hotel to be great value.

You will be pleased to know that an upgrade for our lifts has been scheduled for mid this year and hopefully a more substantial upgrade on our rooms in the future, although we have recently completed an equipment upgrade on all of our apartments which included new beds, TV’s, linen and kitchen equipment, and it is great to see that you enjoyed our new beds!

When you are returning to Perth please contact us directly as we would love to welcome you back!

Kind regards,

Adelaide, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

Five star it is not. However, it does not pretend to be, and nor is the price. Staff are great, as was my room. Ok, so the lift is a bit old and rickety, but no biggy I figure. Easy to get around from the location, on foot and by car/taxi. Will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Martin B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such fantastic feedback and helpful tips for fellow travellers! It is such a pleasure for us to know when our guests have enjoyed their time at All Suites. I have certainly passed on your kind words to the team.
I am pleased to inform you that our lifts are due to be fully upgraded by the end of the year, which will definitely improve their efficiency!
We definitely look forward to welcoming you back to All Suites, so please do not hesitate to contact us directly when you next plan on coming to Perth as we always guarantee best rates!

Kind regards,

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Yes it's cheaper than a few places in Perth. But really a bit of a dump. Reception smells of curry, room smells of smoke. No hangers in the wardrobe. Bed and bathroom clean, good TV channels. Lifts a total shocker. Rent an apartment or check out Victoria units across the road

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank WeldenC
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear CazWelden,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of our property.

We have recently completed an equipment upgrade on all of our apartments which included new beds. TV’s, linen and kitchen equipment. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed these new items. A more substantial upgrade on the apartments is planned for the future.

I do apologise however that you had to experience such strong cigarette smell in your apartment We have a strict non-smoking policy and I have addressed this issue with my Housekeeping Manager to make sure the front desk is informed of any guests smoking in their rooms so we are able to take immediate action. We always strive to ensure our guests have an enjoyable and comfortable stay with us and in this instance a room move would have been the best solution.

Our lifts get inspected on a weekly basis and a full upgrade of both lifts has been scheduled to start mid this year which will definitely improve their efficiency.

City Spices Indian restaurant is located within the building and run independently to the hotel. Because we share the same lobby, it may happen that our reception area smells like curry during lunch and dinner time and I am very sorry that you found it to be a nuisance.

I would love to give you the opportunity to experience All Suites Perth in a more positive light and should you be returning to Perth in the near future please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I can do to help you organise your next trip.

Travelers are raving about these Perth hotels

Brisbane, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

An average aging hotel. The lifts are rickety and the fridge in our room had copped a beating at some point. But the hotel room has a comfortable bed and pillows, fridge and kitchen facilities so you don't have to eat out.

We were originally given room 603 but it stank of cigarette smoke. The lady at reception made excuses (almost implying we were lying about the smell) rather than simply apologizing and changing our room. While our room was changed, we had to discuss it a bit.

I'd stay here again based on price. Though I wouldn't pay these tariffs in the Eastern states.

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank Andrew G
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Andrew G,

Thank you for taking the time to give such constructive feedback on your recent stay at All Suites Perth.

I am truly sorry to hear that you were not quite satisfied with the standard of the apartment allocated to you during your stay, especially in regards to cigarette smell. We have a strict non-smoking policy and I have addressed this issue with my Housekeeping Manager to make sure the front desk is informed of any guests smoking in their rooms so we are able to take immediate action.
You should have been offered another room straight away without having a lengthy discussion with the front desk and I sincerely apologise if it was not the case. More training has been conducted to ensure more flexibility from the staff.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our brand new comfortable beds and pillows! We are currently in the early stages of planning a more substantial upgrade of the apartments and will keep updating our websites as this goes.

Our lifts get inspected on a weekly basis and a full upgrade of both lifts has been scheduled for later in the year which will definitely improve their efficiency!

We would love to have the pleasure of welcoming you back, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly reception team as we always guarantee best rates.

King Regards,