“Modern Clean Room with good facilities.”
Review of All Suites Perth

All Suites Perth
Ranked #34 of 64 Hotels in Perth
“Modern Clean Room with good facilities.”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

My partner and I stayed in the cheapest room, think that the suidio apartment? It was clean with all modern furnishings. Although the room was quite small and whilst in bed you are looking over the kitchen, what can you expect for 240 in the centre of Perth? As there are little options for hotels in the city compared to Melbourne or Sydney, the prices are sky high if you are looking at staying 4 or 5 stars. Reception staff were very friendly and the aircon, lifts, showers and kitchen facilities all worked very well. Overall I was very happy with my stay. I would just recommend ringing in advance so that you get a car spot in their limited car park.

• Stayed November 2012
Brett T, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Dear JessicaBanks6,

Thank you for reviewing All Suites Perth.

We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed you time with us and found the rooms to be clean and affordable.

I will certainly pass your kind words onto the team regarding their friendly service and should you be returning to Perth in the future please contact the hotel directly as we would love to welcome you back.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Thai first
Raumati Beach, Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I stayed in a one bedroom apartment for five days this week, it was comfortable and fairly well kitted out. The place is a bit tired, needs refurbishment but everything works, the bed is comfortable, the staff very helpful and friendly and I enjoyed my stay.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Dear ShaneH13,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

It is feedback such as yours that enables us to constantly improve our product and services and as such we have recently completed an equipment upgrade on a majority of our apartments with the remaining apartments to be completed in December 2012. This upgrade includes new beds, Tv’s, quilts, pillows and kitchen equipment.

Should you be returning to Perth in the future please contact the hotel directly as we love to welcome back return guests.

Ipoh, Malaysia
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stay between 28th-30th October and 2nd-to 4th November in a two bedroom apartment. The room has a fully equipped kitchen which come in handy but overall everthing in it look outdated and in need of refurbishment. Upon reaching this place, carrying heavy luggages up a flight of steps need a fully fit person which unfortunated I am not and do not expect any help from them. I have read many complaints from other travellers on this problems which the management have always say they will improve but merely just lip service with nothing done. On my first day of arrival, both the lifts were out of order and a group of check-out guests were force to carry their luggages down from the 3rd floor using the stairways. Luckily, after waiting for an hour, the technician manage to get 1 lift semi-functional which we are lucky to get a ride up taking in our 80kg of luggage. The only compliment I can give to this place are the front office receiption whch are always helpful and nice.

Room Tip: Get a room on the lower floor just in case the lift break down.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Charles82001,

I would like to extend my thanks and appreciation for taking the time to review our hotel and providing us with helpful information that will allow us to improve our service in the future.

I have passed on your kind words to our team members who are always available and enthusiastic about providing our guests with the best possible service. I can assure you that procedures have been implemented to enable the front desk team to better assist guests with luggage and a sign at the entrance of the hotel advises of our second entrance via the basement lifts which does not involve any stairs. I apologise that you were not informed of this and any inconvenience this may have caused.

Our lifts are regularly maintained to enable a smooth operation however on some occasions they may become out of order. In the rare event where both our lifts become unavailable at the same time, my reception team and I are always available to assist with luggage if necessary. We are now opened 24 hours and are just a phone call away if anyone requires any assistance. A full upgrade of the lifts will commence in the new year and this will improve their operation.

We take all feedback very seriously and will continue to work on improving our product and services so we can provide our guests with the best possible experience while staying with us. We would love to welcome you back to All Suites, so please do not hesitate to contact our friendly team directly for any future booking requirements!

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I keep saying to myself that this is not a hotel so I have to be at least be considerate. I stayed here 4 nights for business, the place is close to where I have to be so I guess in that sense it is okay. The receptionist are nice and friendly but overall the quality of this place is just OK.

Pros
- Close to where I have to be
- Receptionists are nice and friendly
- The room is clean
- The shower pressure is good

Cons
- Reception area has Indian restaurant so every time you walk in and out, the smell of the spices are overpowering. I don't like to smell this early in the morning just before my breakfast!
- The lifts are old, slow and quite scary at times
- The bed is uncomfortable
- The TV signal/reception
- The location of this place is at the end of the city, you have to walk at least 15-20 minutes to get to Hays street for variety of food.

I will not personally book this place if I am travelling to Perth (for leisure)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dear GKtrips16,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our Hotel! I am thrilled that you found our team to be nice and friendly. Comments such as these reinforce our desire to provide the best possible experience to our guests.

I am very sorry to hear that despite some very positive comments about the cleanliness of our rooms which we pride ourselves on, you were disappointed with the general standard of our apartments. An equipment upgrade which included beds and LCD TV’s was completed in a majority of our apartments in September. The remaining apartments will have these items replaced by the end of 2012.

The lifts at the property do require an upgrade which will commence early next year. Although the lifts at times may appear to be not operating correctly we can assure you that they are safe to use as we have received professional advice by the company who provide the regular maintenance on them.

We would love for you to try All Suites Perth on a more positive light so please do not hesitate to contact me directly if there is anything I can do to make sure you have a more comfortable experience with us next time you come to Perth for business or leisure.

Hotel Mananger
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Perth, by it's very nature, is reputed to be expensive thanks to the mining industry. However, the price of this hotel doesn't reflect the quality one would expect. The room maintenance was poor (the seal on the washing machine had perished and caused it to leak; there weren't just scuff marks on the wall, but dents where plaster had been knocked out; and the jug blew a fuse and then didn't work).

However, the hotel is very central to Perth CBD with free bus services very close. The room was clean and although a little too soft for me, the bed was very comfortable. I found the room to be very quiet - no traffic noise and not too much noise intruding from other rooms.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Dear kiwilittleg,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give your feedback on your recent stay at All Suites Perth.

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel’s very convenient location and that you found our brand new beds to be comfortable!

I do apologise however for the poor maintenance standards you experienced in your apartment. we have recently appointed a new maintenance company and are working very closely with them to improve the overall quality of maintenance in all of our apartments

We would love to welcome you back when you next come to Perth, so please do not hesitate to contact our friendly receptionist team now available 24/7 to help you organise your next trip!

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I stayed in a one bedroom apartment for 3 nights for business, staff very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately the hotel did not meet my expectations of what $270 a night would provide, even in Perth. One lift would not open on ground floor and was extremely noisy and made banging noises, unfortunately the lift well backed on to my bathroom which constantly woke me up during the night. While I enjoy a good curry the smell from the restaurant seemed to permeate through the whole hotel including my apartment. The bathroom had a dirty pipe smell, while my apartment had a lick of fresh paint and newish carpet there is no hiding a dated building. After a disturbed night due to a fire alam and having to evacuate in my pjs I decided to checkout and book into somewhere else for the 4th night, the guy at reception told me I would have to pay a cancellation fee, he should have know better than to mess with a woman who had no sleep for 3 nights, spoke to another young girl later in the morning who was happy to waive the cancellation fee. A quick search on my iPad and I was booked into the 5 star Duxton just down the road for the same price $220 (Fri night) which included 2 buffet breakfasts and a bottle of WA wine which I needed after my stay at All suites Perth. Must say the fire alarm is extremely loud and impossible to sleep through, sorry can't recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Jac L
Dear Jac L,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property, and I have passed on your kind works to the team.

I am truly sorry to hear that your stay at All Suites did not quite reach your expectations. I have addressed your issues with my Maintenance Manager to ensure that additional attention to maintenance is provided and we are also in the process of upgrading our two lifts over the next few months.

I understand your disappointment in regards to the fire alarm disruption at 8:30pm on the night of 1st November; all our apartments are equipped with both heat and smoke detectors to ensure your safety at all times. There was a fire hazard in the building that evening, and despite this alarm being highly disruptive, I was relieved to know that the fire evacuation system works as it should and all guests were able to return to their apartments safely after the incident.

Due to the inconvenience you experienced during your stay we were happy to waiver the cancellation fee for your last night’s stay and apologise that this was not provided to you initially.

Rates in Perth over the weekend reduce significantly compared to during the week and great deals can be found at most hotels including All Suites. I would love to give you the opportunity to experience All Suites Perth in a more positive light and should you be returning to Perth in the near future please feel free to contact me directly as I would be delighted to assist with your booking.

Hotel Manager

Travelers are raving about these Perth hotels

Singapore
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Had a great stay at All Suites. It was our first time to Perth and the receptionists were very friendly in helping us to get directions to get around. We had a two bedroom apartment for 4 nights. It was comfortable for a family of 4 and had a fully equipped kitchen, comfy couches, table and chairs for dining, dryer, washer where we could cook and easily wash our clothes. The stoves were working fine too. There was only one aircon in the living room, it was spring so it is cooling at night so it was fine. The only problem was the lifts were spoilt one afternoon and we had to climb the stairs up. But they got it fixed within hours, lucky that we did not have to carry our luggage down the next day!

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Dear Olivia J

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such great review on our Hotel! We are absolutely thrilled you had an enjoyable stay and it is feedback such as this that reinforces our commitment to provide an exceptional guest experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when you are next in Perth!

Kind regards,