Parmelia Hilton Perth
ibis Perth(Perth)
$128
$86
  • Room Service
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$142
$117
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$133
$104
Hotels.com
Mercure Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$126
$99
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$111
$97
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$166
$131
Hotel Northbridge(Perth)
$135
$79
  • Restaurant
Miss Maud Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$125
$92
  • Breakfast included
$63
$54
Agoda.com
Ramada Perth, The Outram(Perth)(Great Value!)
$167
$146
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
2,443 results
All reviewsadelphi grillqueen suitevalet parkingpillow menuroom servicean upgradeconvention centerelizabeth quaybit datedkings parkthe air conditioningper daycentral locationbuffet breakfastswan riverconciergepillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Staff were excellent. Pity about the condition of the rooms themselves. They are small and need an urgent upgrade to larger rooms and new bathrooms that do not have shower curtains. The construction site next door wakes you up at about 7am so if you have come in at a late hour, do not expect to stay sleeping after 7am. Clean but really does need a makeover.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Vicki W
gmperthhilton, Operations Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear Vicki W

Thank you very much for your review.

It’s great to hear the Team made such a great impression and I have taken great pleasure in passing on your comment to them all.

We are currently refreshing all guest rooms with new furniture and installing shower screens to those bathrooms which did not previously have them. Four full levels have been completed, with the remainder due by September this year. We are confident you will appreciate the fresh contemporary presentation. The Hotel offers a range of different room configurations and sizes, so please let us know your preferences when you next make a booking.

I’m very sorry for any noise disturbance from neighbouring works. This is being closely monitored.

Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I am pleased to share with Trip Advisor members my excellent experiences at Parmelia Hilton, Perth 30 March to 6 April 2014. I am a Hilton Honors Diamond member, so this may have impacted on the service I received.

I arrived at the hotel at 8am after an overnight flight from Hong Kong. Reception was brilliant - they allocated me a room where I could have a shower and a sleep, and told me to come back at 12 noon, and they would allocate me a suite (which they did - room 619). They also gave me some vouchers for complimentary drinks and tapas in the bar each evening. I used these after work each day, and I highly recommend the 'Hop Hog' beer.

Friendly breakfast service - buffet. Truly the offering became a bit samey after a week there,

My room was comfortable and serviced beautifully. The TV choice was good, and enjoyed watching the Malaysian and Bahrain F1 Grand Prix while I was there.

The hotel is perfectly situated for the central business district - my client was literally across the road.

If you have time, take the river taxi / ferry to Freemantle (known locally as 'Freo') from the nearby dock at Barrack Street - highly recommended.

I would be pleased to return to this hotel anytime. If my review has informed you, please reward me with a 'Helpful' vote.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Stephen A
gmperthhilton, Operations Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear Stephen A

Thank you very much for your fantastic detailed review.

We very much value your loyalty as a Hilton Honors Diamond member and appreciate your recommendation.

It’s great to hear you especially enjoyed the friendly breakfast service in Adelphi Grill. In addition to the extensive international buffet and eggs freshly cooked to your liking, our Chefs will do their best to accommodate your requests for something a little different for breakfast, so please let us know next time you stay.

Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Our large family stayed here for four nights. Our three rooms were a bit run down and dated but we were upgraded to better rooms after one night. There was noisy drilling and banging but as we were out for most of the time this went on it was not a big problem for us.
What makes this hotel special and one we would choose again is the excellent service.
All the staff were helpful, polite, and some went out of their way to give exceptional care.
The manager and Francesco took care to accommodate us comfortably. The valet parking was efficient and helpful.
Our buffet breakfasts were wonderful. We are a fussy family with very particular dietary needs but the chefs created sumptuous and plentiful dishes which were all delicious. All the restaurant staff were friendly, efficient and caring. We ate like royalty and felt very satisfied and full after each breakfast. In fact we rated it the best breakfast experience we have had at any hotel ever!
Well done Chefs (Mandeep, Hazel etc) and waiting staff (especially Jono who was amazing!)
Thank you for taking such good care of us.

Room Tip: If you need a quiet room let them know ahead of time. Beds are large and comfortable.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
gmperthhilton, Operations Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear allofus8

Delighted to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and especially appreciated the excellent service from our Team. Thank you in particular for making special mention of the service you received from our Chefs and breakfast Team in Adelphi Grill. I have taken great pleasure in sharing your feedback with them all and I know they appreciate the recognition immensely.

I am sorry you were disappointed with your initial room allocation. We are in the process of refreshing all guest rooms with new furniture to provide a fresh contemporary presentation and we are confident you will like the changes. Four levels have been completed to date with the remainder due by September this year.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any noise disturbance which was due to unplanned essential maintenance.

Thanks again for your fantastic feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Fantastic location for access to Kings Park, The Esplanade and CBD Shopping, the staff were friendly and efficient, our room was comfortable especially the bedding and the pillows. The bathroom was spacious and the amenities lovely. I would stay here again and recommend it for the location if you were looking for a city stay. The valet parking was possibly the best thing.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Bourneidentity

Dear Bourneidentity

Thank you very much for your great review.

We are delighted you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and especially appreciated the Hotel’s convenient location and valet parking.

A good night’s sleep is one of our main focuses and we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed the bedding and pillows.

Thanks again and we hope to see you next time you’re in Perth.

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Upon checking in, Francesco(??) spent quite a while trying to find me an extra quiet room, which I reminded him I had requested on my online booking.  After declining his offer to pay $20 per night extra for a king bedded remodelled room, he eventually offered me one at no extra charge.

The first problem arose at 9.07am the next morning when incredibly loud drilling started in the room next door. Calling the desk, I was told a pipe had burst and the drilling would go on for at least a few days. Er, no, I don't think so.  I was moved to another room, without the drilling, BUT located as close to the lifts as physically possible.  For the next 3 nights, my peace and quiet was constantly disturbed by the 'dinging' of the lift. Ahhhhh! I appreciate the burst pipe wasn't the hotel's fault, but I thought the hotel would strive to relocate me to a quiet, end of corridor room. I had noted my request when booking online and again when checking in.

Lunchtime day three, I pop back to the hotel for a rest. I'd been in the room 10 minutes when more banging and drilling starts. Arrghhh! I call reception and complain, to be told the room underneath mine needs a new bed headboard and I can either wait it out for another 40 minutes, or change rooms. I waited and about an hour later it stopped.

Night three, as I was falling asleep, a baby started crying in the next door room. I asked for a super quiet room and they put a baby next door?? My final night, the crying got worse, so I took a mega dose of sleeping tablets and at who-knows-what hour, fell into a fitfull sleep.

This hotel is not 5 star, on a generous day, barely scraping 4 star. Apparently my room was 'remodelled', but even so, it felt aged. The curtains don't fully close over the windows so light streams in from the street. Don't forget your sleep mask if you're light sensitive!  There's a nasty small little bathroom with shower over bath and NO extractor fan, just a tiny, useless ventilation space. Ladies, no chance you can do your make-up after even a 5 minute shower - takes ages to defog!

There's an old, tired refrigerator with hardly anything in it, other than a mass of ice (first room) requiring an urgent defrost. Don't look down at the cabinet the fridge is housed in - the one in my second room was disgusting. The bed is the best thing in the room.

The staff are friendly and helpful, a positive of the hotel, although housekeeping is patchy. Day two my used face washers weren't replaced and on day three my used bath towels weren't replaced, leaving me with one, instead of three.

Breakfast offers a good selection, although nothing premium, and on day two when I asked for my poached eggs "no runny bits", I got ALL runny bits. Sigh. Johno in the restaurant was quick to ask the chef to cook me more. The next morning Johno was again quick to assist with my order and check everything was ok. On my final morning I arrived before breakfast started at 7am. Jono settled me in the bar area with a pot of tea and the newspaper. He certainly provides outstanding service and this persuaded me to change my TA rating of this hotel from 2 to 3.

If you don't mind noise (the hotel is mid-renovation) and can book a room for a good price with breakfast and WIFI included, it's just adequate. Otherwise, put your money elsewhere.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Melbourne_Female

Dear Melbourne_Female

Thank you very much for your detailed review.

It’s great to hear you were happy with the service you received from the Team and especially so in the Adelphi Grill at breakfast, however I am very sorry there were aspects of your stay that could have been better.

As you have mentioned, we did experience a burst pipe during your visit and I am very sorry for the disturbance this caused. We are refreshing guest rooms with all new furniture at the moment and whilst there is no perfect time to undertake work, we are doing our utmost to limit the noise. We have completed four full levels and will have the remainder finished by September this year. I can understand your frustration, however and would appreciate an opportunity to personally address your concerns if you could kindly contact me at 08 9215 2000 or by email at Volkan.tekkol@hilton.com.

Thank you again and we hope to have a chance to change your impression next time you visit Perth.