I stayed at the Parmelia after 24 hour flight so was desperate to get into the room.
When ringing up with a ride from the airport we were trying to get info where to park where we were met by a very sarcastic and rude person, was only trying to get parking options and believed they were rather up themselves. $50 for parking a day a swell a little steep when you've just paid over $300 for the room.
Check in was fine, staff was a trainee but very helpful and quick and efficient with bags up to the room straight away.
Room was good size and believe to have been one of the updated ones , massive bed which was good. Bathroom still seemed a little behind for a 5 Star, being marked and dirty in alot of areas. Little touches in the room was greatly appreciated as it was a special occasion so cannot fault the efforts of some of the staff, made to feel good there.
Also had some attitude when asked for some water in the room made to feel not great again.
Also $30 a day for wifi is expensive , should be accommodated in my opinion.
Location is good, rooms were nice. Just expected a bit more from the Hilton i suppose. The attitude of some of the staff needs to changed from slight snobbery on occasions.
Would stay again , not for the same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parmelia Hilton Perth is the city's most centrally located luxury hotel, in the heart of the CBD, across the road from the Perth Convention Centre and close to excellent shopping, restaurants and bars. Just a short stroll to beautiful Kings Park and the stunning Elizabeth Quay on the Swan River. From guest rooms to deluxe plus rooms and suites, all rooms at the Parmelia Hilton feature Hilton Serenity beds, high-speed internet (charges apply) and LCD TVs with complimentary cable and Foxtel channels. Relax by the outdoor swimming pool or work out in the fully equipped 24 hour gym. For a sizzling steak or a boutique beer on tap, enjoy the Adelphi Grill & Bar. The hotel's meetings and events floor with state of the art audio visual and lighting technology offers a choice of ten venues for 5-500, a 24 hour business centre and wireless internet access. The hotel's $55 per 24 hour valet parking service offers secure, under cover parking with the convenience of having your car brought to the hotel driveway as often as required. Valet parking is limited and space may not always be available, maximum height of vehicles is 1.9 m. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Parmelia Hilton Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parmelia Hilton Hotel Perth
- Hilton International Perth
- Hilton Perth
- Perth Hilton