This was my third stay at the Parmeila and I was again impressed by the professionalism and friendliness of the staff.
Even though I was on a much reduced wotif mystery rate the receptionist greeted me in the most professional and friendly manner. The GM was also in the reception area and said hello to me. That was a nice touch. The Parmelia is a credit to him.
The day I arrived in Perth I was met with torrential rain and gale force winds. After checking in and a quick shower and change, went out for dinner. When I came back, the wind had picked up and soon was blowing around the window seals and blowing the curtains around. Then the exhaust fan in the bathroom started buzzing. Being a very light sleeper, I thought it best to ask for a room change. The lovely receptionist was most understanding but the hotel was fully booked and could not do anything. This I could understand. But the wheels were put in motion for a room change for the next night,
This is where professionalism shines though. Not only did they move all my bags, but upgraded me to a fantastic room. No arguments, no snooty looks, just a willingness to ensure I was happy. I was exceedingly happy. The Guest Relations Manager even double checked that everything was in order. Nice and quiet.
Breakfast in the Adelphi was amazing and table service was exceptional.
Check out was seamless and again the receptionist double checked that I had a good night sleep, which I certainly did.
Again, thoroughly impressed with the total experience. Sure some of the room décor may be a little dated, but this is a minor aspect when the staff attitudes and housekeeping standards are so high.
I will look forward to my next stay for sure.
Thanks to all at the Parmelia Hilton Perth. A top notch experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parmelia Hilton Perth is the city's most centrally located luxury hotel, in the heart of the CBD, across the road from the Perth Convention Centre and close to excellent shopping, restaurants and bars. Just a short stroll to beautiful Kings Park and the stunning Elizabeth Quay on the Swan River. All rooms at the Parmelia Hilton feature Hilton Serenity beds, high-speed internet (charges apply) and LCD TVs with complimentary cable and Foxtel channels. Relax by the outdoor swimming pool or work out in the fully equipped 24 hour gym. For a sizzling steak or a boutique beer on tap, enjoy the Adelphi Grill & Bar. Adelphi Grill will be closed for a refresh from 2 January, re-opening on 16 January, 2018. The hotel's $55 per 24 hour valet parking service offers secure, under cover parking with the convenience of having your car brought to the hotel driveway as often as required. Valet parking is limited and space may not always be available, maximum height of vehicles is 1.9 m. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Parmelia Hilton Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parmelia Hilton Hotel Perth
- Hilton International Perth
- Hilton Perth
- Perth Hilton