“Hilton Perth”

Ranked #18 of 81 Hotels in Perth
perth
“Hilton Perth”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

The Hilton Hotel in Perth is in a great location. Within walking distance to all the main shopping area of the city. Hotel is moderate in appearance and what it offers the traveller and is priced suitably.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear Vanessa R

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review.

It’s great to learn you had such an enjoyable stay and in particular enjoyed your breakfast in our Adelphi Grill.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best regards
David Constantine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (306)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

great place to stay and the pillows are fantastic. so comfortable, this and the comfort of the bed gives a great night sleep. very friendly and helpful staff as well. will definately stay there again. close to everything yet the rooms are nice and quiet as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Dear Linda W

Delighted to hear you were so happy with every aspect of your recent stay and in particular enjoyed the comfort of your bed.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

We stayed ath the Parmeli Hilton on the second night of a city retreat with some friends. We stayed in a king room and were not disappointed. The room was ready on time, the check in a breeze, the staff very friendly. We went to our rooms (we had two as there were two couples) and they were excellent. They were well appointed and very clean. Our room had a French appeal to it with a chaise lounge and matching dresser and bedside tables. The bathroom was huge and had two sinks a bath and a seperate shower (not a Roman bath style shower ). The bed was king sized and extremely comfortable with the most amazing pillows ever. You could also order pillows more to your suiting if you wanted. There was reading material and other commonly found utilities in the room. The hallways and other common areas of the hotel were clean and well appointed. We are breakfast in the resturant and it was very good. A huge selection catering to many needs, pancake and waffles prepared to order as well as eggs. The juice was made fresh and the staff were wonderfully attentive and fast. The staff also all said hello when you passes them anywhere in the hotel and that was a lovely touch. Checkout was a breeze and the staff so polite. There really wasn't anything I could fault about the hotel except the fact we couldn't stay longer! This is our second visit to the parmelia Hilton and we will definately go again. Well done!

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Gill M

So glad to hear you enjoyed your “little piece of luxury”!

Your detailed review is very much appreciated and we hope you will be returning to stay with us again soon, for even longer. There will be a warm welcome waiting.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

Excellent accommodation and facilities in prime CBD location - discover your city with Hilton. The Hilton brand name is synonymous with excellence, very trustworthy, reliable accommodation, comfortable and value for money. When you need reliable accommodation you know the Hilton Group will supply above and beyond your expecations.

Dear Susan M

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback and praise! The Team and I appreciate your loyalty to Hilton and are delighted you enjoyed every aspect of your visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best regards
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Fantastic staff, great location. Clean, modern facilities. I stayed at the Hilton during a conference at the venue. I would have liked free internet in rooms for the conference but was user pays. Good facilities and catering. Great breakfasts- yum.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Dear patsyflower

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review.

It’s great to hear you enjoyed your stay and particularly appreciated our convenient location.

We are currently upgrading the Hotel over the next 12 months including our guest rooms and we hope you will be returning to enjoy the fresh new changes.

Thanks again and kind regards
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I've only been in the hotel one night, with three more to go and I'm already compelled to write my review.

Already reeling that my company has had to pay $409 per night because I have to stay here to accompany the client I am with, the experience so far has not been great.

I must start by saying the service from staff has been excellent. When I arrived my room was not ready, despite the fact that the check in time had passed. I was given a free drink voucher for the bar and my room was ready 30 minutes later.

Everyone who has delivered room service, or attended to my room has been efficient and pleasant.

My main issues come from the boxed sized room, the very outdated decor, the broken curtains and bedside table, noisy air conditioning unit and awful smell in the bathroom. I also experienced a flood in my bathroom from a blocked air conditioning vent. I reported it and it was attended to about an hour later.

My biggest gripe though has been the wi-fi connection. Whilst it's great that they finally have wi-fi, it is very slow and I am constantly losing the connection. I have had to work from my room all day and it has been incredibly frustrating. I reported it to reception who connected me to the service centre. The resolution was to report back to reception to ask them to reboot the wi-fi closest to my room. It hasn't been much better since. I asked for an old fashioned cable but they no longer have them available.

The saving grace for my stay is that the bed and pillows are comfy and I've had a great night's sleep.

Perth really needs some new hotels so that the Hilton will finally get its act together to invest in an upgrade.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Nicola W
gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Dear Nicola W

Thank you for your detailed review.

Whilst I note you thoroughly enjoyed the service delivered by our Team and the comfort of your bed and pillows, I am naturally very sorry you experienced an issue with your Wi-Fi connection. We discovered a reception problem with the signal in and around that guest room and have now resolved the problem . Thank you very much for bringing it to our attention; please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

With regard to décor; I’m pleased to let you know we have commenced a major refurbishment of the Hotel to include a makeover of guest rooms during the next 12 months. We are sure you will appreciate the changes, and in the meantime we are able to offer a range of different room styles and configurations to accommodate your preferences.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience. We hope to welcome you back soon and will of course ensure you have a trouble-free Wi-Fi facility.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Can't gush enough about how thoughtful and accomdating the staff were during our stay. The breakfast they serve is unlike any hotel breakfast i have ever experienced in the amount of choice and the quality of hte products being served. We had never stayed here before but the room was perfect in size and furnishing for some amazingly glamorous wedding shots and again the staff really made our stay fabulous.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear Rhys & Amy T

Congratulations on your recent wedding!

We are so pleased you chose to celebrate your marriage at the Parmelia Hilton and thrilled you have taken home some wonderful memories.

I am delighted you enjoyed your entire experience, especially your Adelphi Grill breakfast, and have taken great pleasure in sharing your feedback with all the Team.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back very soon.