My wife and I stayed at the Parmelia Hilton Perth in April on our way to overseas holiday. We stayed three nights and the hotel is good the staff were friendly and helpful. As far as 5 star goes I think it lacks that level more like a 4 star, but still we had a great stay and wouldn't hesitate to use this hotel again.
The meals at the hotel were good and shame their main restaurant wasn't open during our stay due to renovations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parmelia Hilton Perth provides the ideal home base for business and leisure. It is located in the heart of the CBD, across the road from the Perth Convention Centre and close to excellent shopping, restaurants and bars. Just a short stroll to beautiful Kings Park and the stunning Elizabeth Quay on the Swan River. All rooms at the Parmelia Hilton feature Hilton Serenity beds, high-speed internet (charges apply) and LCD TVs with complimentary cable and Foxtel channels. Relax by the outdoor swimming pool or work out in the fully equipped 24 hour gym. For a sizzling steak or a boutique beer on tap, enjoy the Adelphi Grill & Bar. The hotel's $55 per 24 hour valet parking service offers secure, under cover parking with the convenience of having your car brought to the hotel driveway as often as required. Valet parking is limited and space may not always be available, maximum height of vehicles is 1.9 m. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Parmelia Hilton Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parmelia Hilton Hotel Perth
- Hilton International Perth
- Hilton Perth
- Perth Hilton