Basic Room Rate $470 AUD - what a joke. That's nearly the equivalent of the Average weekly Adult Australian Wage. The hotel is Old & Tired (Decor/Paint), Smells its age, Rooms are small, Air Conditioning is Noisy - however the constant drone you can use to block out the street noise (poor sound proofing) you can hear other guests activities. It is almost quicker to use the stairs - lifts take forever. A fair portion of the Staff, whilst nice enough, cannot understand English and it is frustrating trying to communicate and constantly repeating yourself. The staff constantly try and shove the Hilton Honours program in your face and when booking on the telephone I was told that if I partook in a marketing survey I would get 70% of my next visit and receive a range of other benefits. The short and sweet - I was pushed to visit the USA and stay at their hotels in NY or Miami on their presumption - on saying no - they politely hang-up without providing me any details on the supposed offer and discounts for partaking in their survey and providing them with my personal information. As a seasoned business traveller, having stayed all over the world - this is up there as one of the worst experiences based on the $ spend for a very average hotel, that in my opinion would be lucky to achieve 3 stars when compared to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parmelia Hilton Perth is the city's most centrally located luxury hotel, in the heart of the CBD, across the road from the Perth Convention Centre and close to excellent shopping, restaurants and bars. Just a short stroll to beautiful Kings Park and the stunning Elizabeth Quay on the Swan River. From guest rooms to deluxe plus rooms and suites, all rooms at the Parmelia Hilton feature Hilton Serenity beds, high-speed internet (charges apply) and LCD TVs with complimentary cable and Foxtel channels. Relax by the outdoor swimming pool or work out in the fully equipped 24 hour gym. For a sizzling steak or a boutique beer on tap, enjoy the Adelphi Grill & Bar. The hotel's meetings and events floor with state of the art audio visual and lighting technology offers a choice of ten venues for 5-500, a 24 hour business centre and wireless internet access. The hotel's $55 per 24 hour valet parking service offers secure, under cover parking with the convenience of having your car brought to the hotel driveway as often as required. Valet parking is limited and space may not always be available, maximum height of vehicles is 1.9 m. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Parmelia Hilton Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parmelia Hilton Hotel Perth
- Hilton International Perth
- Hilton Perth
- Perth Hilton