We spent 3 nights at the Parmelia Hilton in January. It is a 10-15 minute ride from the airport. The hotel itself is a little dated. They foyer is very unimposing, a mish mash of chairs, no flowers and very uninviting, however that is where it end. The hotel staff are so obliging, friendly and obviously like working there. We were great with smiles everywhere.
The rooms are very comfortable, and the bed and pillows exceptional. We had breakfast each morning in the hotel and I would have to say the best breakfast I have eaten anywhere. The selection of fruit was outstanding, the hot food was freshly cooked and the eggs cooked to order. The staff were on hand to top up our tea and coffee. One of the staff was so helpful, we mentioned we were heading to the Margaret River, she went and got a map, marked some great wineries and restaurants that she had visited and her suggestions were excellent.
The hotel is right in the heart of the city, easy walking distance to the shops, heart of the business district, close to public transport and the ferry terminal. I would not hesitate to recommend this Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parmelia Hilton Perth is the city's most centrally located luxury hotel, in the heart of the CBD, across the road from the Perth Convention Centre and close to excellent shopping, restaurants and bars. Just a short stroll to beautiful Kings Park and the stunning Swan River. From guest rooms to deluxe plus rooms and suites, all rooms at the Parmelia Hilton feature Hilton Serenity beds, high-speed internet (charges apply) and LCD TVs with complimentary cable and Foxtel channels. Relax by the outdoor swimming pool or work out in the fully equipped 24 hour gym. Our pool is temporarily closed for maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience. For a sizzling steak or a boutique beer on tap, enjoy the Adelphi Grill & Bar. Adelphi Grill will be closed for maintenance from 3-17 January 2017. We apologise for any inconvenience. The hotel's meetings and events floor with state of the art audio visual and lighting technology offers a choice of ten venues for 5-500, a 24 hour business centre and wireless internet access. The hotel's $55 per 24 hour valet parking service offers secure, under cover parking with the convenience of having your car brought to the hotel driveway as often as required. Valet parking is limited and space may not always be available, maximum height of vehicles is 1.9 m. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Hotwire so you can book your Parmelia Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parmelia Hilton Hotel Perth
- Hilton International Perth
- Hilton Perth
- Perth Hilton