Parmelia Hilton Perth
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$112
$102
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$87
$100
$92
Mercure
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$108
$104
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$128
$100
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$114
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$104
$91
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$81
$57
$199
$118
2,459 results
All reviewsadelphi grillqueen suitevalet parkingpillow menuroom servicean upgradeconvention centerelizabeth quaybit datedkings parkthe air conditioningper daycentral locationbuffet breakfastswan riverconciergepillows
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Stayed at Parmelia twice prior and after our Camper Trip to WA.
Hotel fits the Hilton standards. Room quality varies very much, first one had strange odd looking furniture and bathroom did not look to clean. Second room was way better equipped and also clean. Breakfast in Globe Restaurant is very good with very friendly staff. All over i can recommend the place if you need to stay downtown Perth, more because of the staff then the hotel itself.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marcus S
DavidC_PHP, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2012

Dear MarcusStumpf

We’re so pleased you chose to stay with us at the Parmelia Hilton during your Camper Trip to WA. Thank you very much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

I’m thrilled you enjoyed your visit and in particular that our team looked after you so well – thank you!

We do have a range of room types available and I’m really pleased you were happy with your allocation.

Thank you again and I hope the rest of your Camper Trip was enjoyable! The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Parmelia Hilton next time you’re in Perth.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

I've just returned from a six night stay at the Parmelia Hilton and I can't begin to say how sorry I was to leave. The hotel is wonderful; a great location (short stroll to the CBD and the Swan River), clean rooms and a lovely pool area! More than this though, it is the staff that made this stay for me truly unforgettable. Every member of staff from the front desk, concierge, room service/kitchen staff, cleaning and maintenance staff were genuinely friendly, polite and sincere when enquiring about my stay and if I needed anything. All staff without exception appeared to take great pride in their work. The Parmelia Hilton also just gets the little things right. For example, one hot afternoon by the pool a member of staff came along and handed everyone out there a complimentary bottle of water; when I checked in the concierge took the time to show me all the features of the room including how to work the TV which I would've been confused by if he had not taken the time to show me; the tap in the shower/bath which can be frustrating to use in other hotels was simple to switch from one to the other in this hotel; in addition to the complimentary tea and coffee offered there was also hot chocolate - a delightful discovery for me as I don't drink tea or coffee. I had the most fantastic stay and will definitely be returning. I can't recommend this hotel highly enough.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank iloveroomservice
DavidC_PHP, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2012

Dear iloveroomservice

We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay at the Parmelia Hilton – thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

Our team strives very hard to get the little things right and we all really thrilled to receive such glowing recognition – thank you!

Thank you very much for your recommendation and we all look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Parmelia Hilton again soon. There will be a warm welcome waiting!

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Check in was quick, luggages were brought up in an instant and the staffs were accommodating (It was 2am when we reached Perth from Singapore!) and friendly.

We stayed in the Queen Deluxe Plus suite on the 10th floor. We were surprised with a tray full of goodies like chocolate pralines, a bottle of wine and fruits! The suite was more than we expected! Everyday we were given complimentary Mount Franklin mineral waters, it saved the bother of having to buy more!

Sure, the decoration and furniture were slightly old school or vintage but they were comfortable and clean! The bathroom had all the basic necessities and the amenities were so luxurious! The bed were really fantastic, such a joy to be sleeping on that heavenly bed! The air-conditioning unit a tad ancient BUT it worked like a star, kept my fiancé and I cool during the hot summer days of Perth.

Breakfast at Globe restaurant was something we looked forward to every morning. They've got both cold and warm selections. Although the choice of food available was somewhat limited but they were more than enough to satisfy us. Basic, simple but tasty! Enough said!

Location of the hotel is perfect for those who have business in the city or like to shop! Just a few blocks away from the shopping street! If you don't want to dine in at the hotel all the time, there are so many restaurants and cafe nearby!

Vallet parking is available but a bit expensive, AUD45 per day. Used it for 5 days and quite satisfied with the service. Safety was my number one priority!

I must admit the price of the suite is expensive but it was definitely worth every penny!

Room Tip: Most of the rooms have gone through a soft refurbishment but it is safer to request for renovated room to avoid any disappointment.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Fantastic welcome. Got a early Check in at 10am as the room was ready and then we were offered late check out to meet our departure requirements. The room is simple but it has everything you need. The staff are wonderful. Would stay again. Thank you for making our stay wonderful.

• Stayed: January 2012
DavidC_PHP, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2012

Dear BariAgushi

Thank you very much for your feedback on TripAdvisor - I’m delighted you enjoyed your stay at the Parmelia Hilton.

Naturally, I’m especially pleased that the team made such a great impression and that the early check-in and late check-out were of such benefit - thank you!

Our swimming pool and surrounding area was refurbished last year so it’s great to hear you enjoyed the changes and we hope you’ll be back very soon to spend some more time with us!

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Stayed there for one night January 2012, the room was very nice, staff very helpful and friendly. Everything was very clean. It's in a good location, safe and convenient. Tried the food, it was 10.30pm and we could still get decent meals as room service, it was very good.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Clare974
gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2012

Dear Clare974

We’re delighted you chose to stay with us at the Parmelia Hilton recently – thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I’m really pleased you found our Team members helpful and friendly. They will be very happy
to receive these nice comments.

I am also glad that we could provide you with a room service meal late in the evening which
you rated as very good.

Thank you again and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Parmelia Hilton Perth very soon.