We really liked our short stay here and would definitely return.
We only stayed one night, in the $100 double room with shared bathroom. Our flight arrived at 2055hrs and I think we were at the hotel by soon after 2200.
It was a Tuesday, not busy, and we found a free street park 100 meters away. Check in was smooth, other than being told the lift was out of order and our room was on the second floor.
We had two bags each. It was a long walk to our room, up stairs and along / around corridors, but we found our way. Our room was very small and the old air conditioning unit very noisy.
After a nightcap at the adjacent bar we headed for bed. Once we cut the air con and turned on the ceiling fan we slept like logs.
But here is the nub. From the foyer to the stairs, to the corridors, to the shared bathrooms, rooms, beds and linen it was impeccably clean. There was plenty of tea and coffee to wake up to.
In the guts of Perth, for $100 a night, in a place where the management clearly cares, for our short stay it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is located in the heart of Perth city, surrounded by major shopping malls and close to the Swan River, Kings Park and Northbridge. Transport is at the doorstep with the new central underground railway station nearby. Bus stations less tham 200m away and close to freeway. Airports just 25 mins away, Airport shuttle service to/from hotel door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Wentworth Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Wentworth Plaza Hotel Perth
- Perth Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Perth
- Wentworth Plaza Comfort Inn