Stayed here for business in August, the room was terrible, the bathroom was very old, very tidy with a permanently open window that you couldn't shut.
If I recall correctly there were no power points near the desk, and only two outlets in the room, 1 in the bathroom and 1 down the other end of the room away from the bed.
So plugging your laptop, phone and ipad in was problematic. I had to charge my ipad in the bathroom.
I wouldn't stay here again - our company paid $145 p/n
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is located in the heart of Perth city, surrounded by major shopping malls and close to the Swan River, Kings Park and Northbridge. Transport is at the doorstep with the new central underground railway station nearby. Bus stations less tham 200m away and close to freeway. Airports just 25 mins away, Airport shuttle service to/from hotel door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Wentworth Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Wentworth Plaza Hotel Perth
- Perth Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Perth
- Wentworth Plaza Comfort Inn