This was the cheaper place I could find in Perth. It was okay, but only okay. Traveling as a solo bloke on a business trip, the small room without ensuite was acceptable, but if I was here with someone els then I would have checked out and gone elsewhere. Did not find reception staff helpful, very suprisingly unwelcome for Australia. Wireless Internet is expensive and next to useless, think along the terms of old fashioned dial-up, it's that sort of speed and reliability and not practical for business use.
The whole place is very dated, but that said was clean and tidy. Good location, very easy access to the city centre, almost next door to underground, and train station just around the corner.
So the place is okay but just don't expect too much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is located in the heart of Perth city, surrounded by major shopping malls and close to the Swan River, Kings Park and Northbridge. Transport is at the doorstep with the new central underground railway station nearby. Bus stations less tham 200m away and close to freeway. Airports just 25 mins away, Airport shuttle service to/from hotel door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Comfort Inn Wentworth Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Wentworth Plaza Hotel Perth
- Perth Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Perth
- Wentworth Plaza Comfort Inn