If you are a miner, mole or perhaps Dracula you will appreciate the fact that a standard room has no windows therefore preventing your rest being disturbed by natural light. Unfortunately as I am not one of the above I felt claustrophobic rather than elated by this shortcoming. The real downside though is that a lack of light and ventilation leads to the terrible smell and excessive amounts of dust. I would not stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "You might have noticed we’ve been closed whilst restoring one of Perth’s icons, but we are getting ready to re-open soon, bringing new life to the corner of Hay and Milligan streets. Staying true to our heritage, we have retained the original grandeur of the Melbourne Hotels 1897 design, whilst the addition of the new modern architectural build reflects the ever-changing landscape of our city." OPENING EARLY 2018, IN THE HEART OF THE CBD ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Melbourne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Melbourne Hotel Perth
- Melbourne Hotel Perth
- Melbourne Boutique Hotel Perth