“Tasty”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We have eaten here before but it was about a year ago. We returned to see if the chicken tikka masala was as good as it was last time and sadly it lacked the fantastic tasting sauce and the melt in the mouth chicken - I was so disappointed. However, the rest of the food was tasty but it still didn't have the wow factor that would make us return again.

The service was very good and the decor had been improved since we were last here but I would rather sit in a hole and eat fantastic food than the other way round :)

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Absolutely have to try this place if u love Indian. I have been here about 5x now and each time never fails to deliver the best indian outside India! Bit pricey on some dishes but you get what u pay for! My kids love it too! My daughters favorite restaurant! We had butter chicken, garlic naan, chicken biryani , yummy yummy yummy and you receive complimentary pappadams with condiments on arrival! Takeaway or dine in! Bring a cardigan always cold when dining in! Enjoy!!!!

1  Thank Brigreviews72
Reviewed February 3, 2012

We went for a family meal and thoroughly enjoyed the food - even my son who doesn't usually like Indian food. He chose the Barrah kebab which he loved. The portion size was huge. The other dishes we had were all a decent size and also very tasty - chicken tikka masala was particularly good.

The staff were friendly and the service was good so all in all a great dinner and we shall be back again to taste more!

1  Thank PinkDiamondKT
Reviewed January 25, 2012

Wow! I've had a craving for indian food for a while but have found no where worth while.. until now!
Consistently delicious, fresh and flavoursome indian cuisine. Will definitely be going back again.
The chicken tikka masala was packed full of flavour and the chicken was perfectly cooked, I just wish there was a bit more sauce. The beef Rogan Josh was absolutely scrumptious, a few more pieces of beef (which was so tender that it fell apart) would have made it perfect, this is the best I've tried.
The serving dishes are fitting to the style of restaurant and look beautiful. New restaurant with a modern decor and very clean. It was great having the kitchen right in front of us so we could see that our food was fresh and the interesting way it was prepared.
The dishes may look average sized when ordered, though they have a bottomless feel to them.
Staff are very friendly, polite and informative.
A little pot of gold.