“RAMEN!”

Neighborhood: Perth CBD
Dublin, Ireland
“RAMEN!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Ramen here was good! Queue alone speaks for itself. Really close to the Criterion Hotel on Hay Street which was convenient for me and my partner. More seating behind but was a cold day so we sat inside!

Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Mons, Belgium
“Two meals worth ramen...”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My friend recommended this place as they are meant to serve the best ramen in town. It is true that they have a large selection of choices and they are more than generous on the portions! It was very good. The place was packed even around 2pm which is always a good sign.

• Visited July 2013
Perth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Ramen in Town”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

This place is great for a good decent meal with friends.

The place is too small for big groups but seats well if you are by yourself or with up to three or so of your friends.

Here at Kangaroo Inn we always recommend our guests try Nao if they are looking to try some authentic Japanese food. If they don't beleive us we simply point them to the queue?

Those that like spicy food I presonally recommend the chili infused ramen with the spicy sauce.

If you eat pork, the sliced char siew here is awesome and goes very well with their ramen.

The noodle portion is large and satsifying but for those who like meat, it may be good to order additional serves of meat.

I have yet to try their terriyaki chicken as everytime I want to order it I feel like I should be eating Ramen, but I have seem others eat it and they look delicious.

• Visited June 2013
gohl
“Best Ramen”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

If you missed Ramen, this is the place to be. They make their own noodle.

You eat from a typical ramen bowl (ie huge), and soup is very tasty. I am not sure if they use MSG but I remember I used to be told in Japan, MSG is no big deal because it is made from the seaweed. Not sure who to believe so maybe taste should come first.

Like in Japan, the ramen is typically served in either soy sauce flavoured soup, or salt-flavoured soup, or miso-flavoured soup. I think there is a fourth soup, but I don't remember.

• Visited March 2013
Perth, Australia
“Little Japanese Restaurant hidden in City”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Little Japanese Restaurant hidden in City, you won't notice it unless you paying more attention to details of the street and shops layout. Open for lunches during weekdays office hour and Sunday. Extended Dinner trading on Friday City late night shopping.

Famous for its freshly made noodles- normal (egg noodle), Green (spinach) and Red (Chili). If you are not sure to get which dishes out of the Ramen- I would recommend the Cha su Ramen either in Sho yu or Miso soup. Not to mention to get extra Cha su or Pork ribs.

If you are not after Ramen, then try the Gyoza (Dumpling) or Takoyaki (Octopus mixed with flour batter and cooked into round shaped in a special pan) or the selection of other rice dishes or Sushi roll.

If you are in a rush or no time to wait during rush hour then take away just another option you can get to enjoy the delicious lunch!

• Visited April 2013