Citro Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #646 of 1,432 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Australian, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Citro Restaurant is open Monday to Saturday for breakfast from 6:30am to 10:30am and Sunday from 7am to 2pm. A la carte dinner service is available from Sunday to Wednesday from 6pm to 9:30pm in the Citro Bar and from Thursday to Saturday in the Citro Restaurant. Lunch service is available weekdays from 12pm to 2pm. At Citro Restaurant, you'll be able to enjoy a range of light snacks to an a la carte menu boasting a mouthwatering mix of international cuisine that changes with every season. Citro Bar is the perfect setting for socialising and relaxing with open air setting either by the pool or on Pier Street. Citro Bar is open Monday & Tuesday from 4pm, Wednesday to Sunday 12pm. Our friendly staff look forward to serving you an array of local and imported beers, wines and blending an exciting array of contemporary cocktails. Live music on Wednesday and Friday nights FROM 5pm. Citro Bar & Restaurant your local in the heart of the CBD.
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Advised to go by one of my fellow travelers following the English cricket team. A totally superb dining experience. I can't praise the food high enough. The braised beef cheeks just melted in the mouth. Had to return and tried the Lamb Pie on mash, if you need to eat one more pie make it this one. The staff were exceptionally polite and looked after us, particularly Amy who was amazed that she wasn't born before some of the Christmas songs being played. Lovely girl lovely staff lovely food. Go There.

2  Thank Nigel M

Reviewed November 9, 2013

We had a meal here last night before going to a show. The food was excellent. I had lamb, vegetable and rosemary pie with mash and pureed peas, my husband had braised beef cheek on mash with coleslaw. The meals were about $27 each which is excellent value. Drinks were reasonably priced. This restaurant is part of the Seasons hotel complex in Perth. It is in Pier Street which is a quieter part of Perth. The restaurant is set up with folding doors onto the street and has more of a café ambience to it. Both of us were very impressed with it as a venue and as an eating experience. If we are doing anything in the city we will certainly use it again. Service was also excellent.

2  Thank Kay G
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Called into the bar for lunch staff behind the bar informed us about the $20 lunch which included a pint of beer or glass of wine well what can say the lunch of fish and chips were the best I had in a very long time we decided then that we would stay here for the rest of the day and have tea as well also in the evening they had a lovely young lady singing A big shout to the lovely staff you made us feel so welcome we will be back

3  Thank Michael W
Reviewed September 11, 2013

If I could give this place zero stars I would- not for the food but the rudeness of the person who answered the call when I rang to make a booking. I did not make the booking and I can honestly say I would not go there if they rang to apologise.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

My husband went to Citro a week ago for our Anniversary. We had a starter plate, which included peri peri prawns, lamb koftas, arancini and mini waygu pies! It was delicious and such an unusual combo for an entree, which made it fun and unique. For mains, we both had the same thing as it looked so good! The lamb, vegetable and rosemary pie on creamy mash and pea puree! Absolutely devine! We were so full, we couldn't possibly fit dessert in, but I tell you what, we'll be back again! The staff were really nice too and the restaurant is nice and spacious with a nice atmosphere. Highly recommended.

4  Thank Zoe M