“Best pub in Perth!!!!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I'm an expat who's lived in Perth for 3 years and I've sampled almost every pub including the suburbs and Fenians is our favourite pub. The cosiness, easy going clientele, beer selection, awesome live music and atmosphere are brilliant, love it!!!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

It was very family friendly. The food is good if you want something filling. I had fish n chips which was tasty and well made.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Great, great and great - service, food and beer. Your typical pub, nice cold beer, come in and get away from the heat. Always good football matches on the telly. Best tripple decker sandwhich I every had !
did I say cold beer? lol

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We love this pub! Me and my husband have been coming here during weekends to relax and have a pint. Very nice atmosphere, wonderful staff, good food specially the Club sandwich which goes well with beer! I have no complaint and will keep on coming back for more. Well done guys xx

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Dropped in for a beer and loved the feel of the place. Better Irish pubs in Australia than Dublin hahah
Food was good and cheap unlike everywhere in Perth