“Sad”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Sad, run down place attached to international hotel, very strange. Mediocre service and food at very expensive prices. A burger or Irish stew for $24 neither of which were worth it. Avoid this place.

1  Thank JBOTR

Reviewed October 4, 2013

An order for family of 4 people paid for by one person two people get their meal. Two wait ages first two meals finished. Another party waited over an hour. Parmigiana came out cold. Plain schnitzel looked dry and apparently was. When we complained. They blamed us turning up late for which we had apologised as we were held up. They said they had food ready for us at our booking time. Which was interesting as we hadn't preordered any meals. Don't go there unless you want to see the band who were great

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

$16 for a half pint and glass of wine.No smile and charged full price for wine when they had none of the house wine left. Will not be back.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Good selection of beers many of them local brews. But the food is a different matter I will not say I was served the worst salad I have ever had because my memory is not that good, but I can safely say it was worst one I can remember being served. I may have been unlucky, it is a friendly place for a drink or several and perhaps the food is best appreciated the after a good sessions of drinking the pub's excellent beer.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is probably one of the worst places I have ever eaten in! Steak came out cold, salad was at least a day old, parmigania was from a freezer box, service was ridiculous! I left this place very pissed off! I spoke up about how disappointed I was and NOTHING was done, they didn't care. I will NEVER return and I urge u all not to go! If your hungry I would suggest a Maccas over this place!