“Experience”

Flight Experience Perth
Ranked #4 of 18 Fun & Games in Perth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Have you ever wanted to fly a plane? Now is your chance! Flight Experience Perth allows anyone to pilot an aeroplane through sophisticated, state-of-the-art flight simulation. Inside our fully-enclosed, replica cockpit of a Boeing 737-800, you'll strap into the captain's seat and and experience flight exactly as a commercial airline pilot does. With real instruments and systems, HD visuals, sound, and vibration, you'll be immersed in an experience that's as close as you can get to flying a commercial airliner without becoming an actual pilot. Flight Experience Perth is located in Northbridge, Western Australia, and open 5 days a week. This entertainment is family friendly, suitable for children, and is great for gifting. Visit our website or call for more information about purchasing and booking a flight.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Experience”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

First class experience, friendly and professional staff, a must for people of all ages, will deffinately be back, Jeff.

Visited January 2013

Perth
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Friendly staff - excellent gift for someone”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The staff were very friendly, it is an unusual experience that can be captured on a dvd - we all loved it!

Visited November 2012
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fly anywhere in the world”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Was bought as xmas present. had aball flew a 737 into and out of hong kong and wellington NZ. A great experience for all ages who are interested in flying

Visited February 2012
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“AWESOME”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My wife bought me a flight for my 40th birthday. It was really great. The instructor let me take off and land at both the old and new Hong Kong airports... if only I had been a pilot, I would have made a great one!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Darren_au
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“One of the best experiences !”
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

I have did a flight experience class twice now and I hope to do it a lot more in the future!
I have a large passion and interest in the aviation industry, and this flight experience definatly makes me love it more.
The people that work there are very kind and helpful.
If you love aviation you will love this and keep wanting to go back. There should be more of them in the world and more in Perth. I wish I could do it every week!
Good luck with flying! :) it's fantastic!