“My time flying a jetplane”

Flight Experience Perth
Ranked #5 of 21 Fun & Games in Perth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Have you ever wanted to fly a plane? Now is your chance! Flight Experience Perth allows anyone to pilot an aeroplane through sophisticated, state-of-the-art flight simulation. Inside our fully-enclosed, replica cockpit of a Boeing 737-800, you'll strap into the captain's seat and and experience flight exactly as a commercial airline pilot does. With real instruments and systems, HD visuals, sound, and vibration, you'll be immersed in an experience that's as close as you can get to flying a commercial airliner without becoming an actual pilot. Flight Experience Perth is located in Northbridge, Western Australia, and open 5 days a week. This entertainment is family friendly, suitable for children, and is great for gifting. Visit our website or call for more information about purchasing and booking a flight.
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I received my gift flight for my birthday. Seated beside my instructor I then took control and was speeding down the runway and out over Sydney. It was a really truly amazing flightexperience

All reviews
"aircraft"
"crew"
"information"

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I expected something like Flight Simulator on my computer, but was transported to another world altogether with the realism of this big simulator. A great experience for anyone, but expecially great for flying buffs.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I bought this experience for my husband as a present. He thoroughly enjoyed it especially as he could pick the airports (two) that he wanted to fly in and out of. I was also able to watch from just behind the pilots which was a bonus. It was very realistic and the instructor was excellent and extremely patient. The whole experience was very good from arrival to departure. Although it is not cheap I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Hands on and good instructors felt very realisitic