“Fremantle Walking Tour - fantastic”

Two Feet & A Heartbeat
Morning Tea Walking Tour of Perth
Ranked #2 of 30 Nightlife in Perth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Perth's best guided tours. Daily walking tours with local guides. Culture, food, art, history. Walk into the past, present & future to see why Perth “is the way it is”. Book online now. Join multi-award winning walking tour company Two Feet & a Heartbeat on one of its many tours in Perth or Fremantle. Daily departures with no minimum numbers. All you need is Two Feet & a Heartbeat!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed May 20, 2014

The 2 hour Fremantle walking tour was terrific. Rusty is a great tour guide and he provided interesting side stories that added colour to what could have been just another robotic and repetitious walking tour. Rusty is clearly passionate about historical Fremantle and WA as a whole and enthusiastically shares this with the walkers. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

1  Thank Marion R

Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

I did the Perth wine bar tour with a group of girlfriends. Our tour guide, Adie, was great and made our night fun and interesting. As a born & bred Perth-ite, I had no idea about some of the cool little bars and funky street art displays happening down once-deserted alleyways. It was a really different way to spend a Saturday night and I highly recommend both the tour and Adie.

1  Thank BelindaElvis
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Did the Perth City Bar Tour on 15/05/2014. Our guide ADI was brilliant made us all feel very welcome. Found out things about Perth City that I never knew and discovered laneways and bars didn't know existed. The street artwork on display that we were shown was a tour in itself.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I complete the walking tour of Freemantle and have to say I loved this trip. We walked around for about 2 hours and it was very informative and gave a brilliant insight into the history of Australia, The tour itself was very well organised and I would definitely have done another tour in another city if I'd had the time. I also did the tour on a Tuesday and it was half price, so a bargain to boot! I would definitely recommend anyone who visits Perth to do this trip.

2  Thank STopping01
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Had an excellent time on the tour - it felt like no time at all, and I learned heaps! Great drinks, great conversation, and above all a great tour guide!!!
Ludovic was really cool and seemed to really know his stuff!
I will definitely do it again!

1  Thank Stuart M