“Experienced some beautiful moments”
Review of Aussie Perth Tours

Aussie Perth Tours
Ranked #38 of 115 Tours in Perth
More attraction details
Owner description: Aussie Perth Tours is operating since 1999 & have been offering our clients Memorable day tours in Perth & Western Australia. We offer professional service with the personalized touch. We provide total ground control packages, so please contact us for any assistance for your Airport transfers, Day tours, Half day tours, overnight tour packages, Cruises, Adventure tours,Accommodation booking, dinner transfers,arranging Multicultural world wide cuisines experiences , 4 Wheel drive, Helicopter & small plane flights, snorkeling etc. We provide our services for MICE, Corporate companies, VIP's, Government agencies,Educational groups & also family & small groups. We have successfully catered for couples to groups of over 500 + VIPs for total Ground handling & tours. Our city office is ideally located close to the city center & our skilled staff & support team will ensure you experience a hassle free, enjoyable time on your next visit to Perth. Do offer us an opportunity to provide our service to YOU. Phone or email us for your enquiry
Reviewed June 7, 2012

The team at Aussie Perth Tours really goes out of its way to keep tourists happy. Their people take special interest in the requirements of tourists. The trip to York was absolutely satisfying. I recommend Aussie Perth Tours to anyone who wants their Dollar to stretch.

1  Thank adalep
AussiePerthTours, Manager at Aussie Perth Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2014

Gday AdaleP of California, _Thanks for your great review on Trip advisor.Due to some technical hitch we just noticed that our reply was not posted earlier, our apologies & we appreciate you taking out time for your review .Good to know u had a great time in Perth & hope to see you and friends soon in Perth again soon.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

We had planned a trip with Aussie Perth Tours with our friends last month.We had a wonderful experience with them.The staff was very punctual,professional and took very good care of us.We would definitely recommend Aussie Perth Tours to other travellers who are looking for a wonderful sightseeing experience.

1  Thank priyasethi1
AussiePerthTours, Manager at Aussie Perth Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2012

Gday Priya
Thanks a lot for taking out your time to add your review on Trip Advisor. Much appreciated. Will also inform our Coach Captain. Hope to see you back sometime soon

Reviewed March 12, 2012

I was one of those who first booked the tour and then read the comments here and was terrified as this was supposed to be my holidays after almost 2 years of monotonous work and did not want anything to go wrong with my hard earned holidays.

I questioned the company straight away as to if the comments here were true and if there are such incompetencies and requested a full refund. The company assured me that I can get a full refund and gave me an option to go with them for one tour and if they like their services to continue on with others.

I went for and accepted their service for a full-day Purely Pinnacles tour and to be frank greatly enjoyed the tour and then later on and confirmed 3 other tours with them (Margaret River tour, Waverock Tour and Perth Fremantle and Swan Valley tour).

I got really good customer service which was accessible even at 10.00 PM at night !!!
(wasnt expecting at all for anyone to help me at that time of night, specially when the whole city is dead quiet)

The tour drivers were very friendly and know where they are going, they were speaking slowly so that we can understand what they were saying very easily and clearly.

My friends told me to book a hotel in the city close to travel agents so can go to travel agents and get my tour tickets but with this company all I had to do was call them, I never went there to meet them and was able to manage things on phone...

In all the 4 different tours there were 4 different tour coaches but all were very neat and clean coaches and had big windows tinted windows so was able to enjoy more and overall had a good time..

After my family I recommended 3 of my friends to go there too... its a good place to go.. talk to them directly if you are not sure.... they are easily approchable....

1  Thank relaxed_parrot

Gday Adale
We thank you very much for your favorable comments & good to know you had a great time in York
Hope to see you with your family soon back in Perth & do offer us an opportunity to provide our services to you again, for more new adventures and fun times

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Then take your time and seriously read this message, as this will save you a lot of trouble, money and disappointment.

I have to say, that what is promised on their website is not what you get.

This by Indian owned company charges people a lot of money for their incompetent and unreliable service. Most of their vehicles are not in road conditions and are rather dangerous to travel with, as those busses lacking in many service/maintenance points which makes driving them unsafe. That is my firsthand experience.

It doesn't even exist a complaint form or they don't bother in listening to their customer’s complaint/s.

Aussie Perth Tours does not give you a life-time experience!!!
This gives you an experience about travelling on busses in India.

I at least want to prevent other people from having a disappointing holiday/experience while travelling with Aussie Perth Tours.

If you want to go on a tour book with a different tour company which has got more experiences, a good reputation and know what they are talking about. There are definitely some in Perth :)

Good luck.

3  Thank biggiboss
AussiePerthTours, Manager at Aussie Perth Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2012

Thanks for your comments which seriously require attention.
There are a few abnormalities in your comments. Please let us clarify as reply to your comments.
You added your review to a supposedly tour done by you with us, after 6 months, not even mentioning what tour you had been on.
This company is owned by Australian citizens who have been managing it since 1998, they employ multi-culture staff and really dont appreciate your racist comments.
Your comments about our vehicles sadly lack depth. As may be you are not aware that all commercial vehicles specially TC vehicles have to undergo Stringent Western Australia Department of Transport inspections and are even stopped and inspected on the road by very highly and competent government inspectors. If any of our vehicles were not road worthy, it is very doubtful we would be able to have them on roads since last 14 years.
With the tourism industry having gone through such ups and down in last 14 years , if we did not have competent systems & credibility, we would not have survived till date, like our competitors sadly.
Yes we do have a complaint recording system in place & is in operation for past many years.
You most certainly sound like a competitor, sadly out to discredit our hard earned reputation.
We still would like to wish you the best in your life & thanks for taking your time out to point out these issues for us to rectify.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

I wil not recommend Aussie Perth tours. We used them when we went to Perth on the 27/10/2011. Our margrete river tour was disgraceful and not what was advertised. Our wave rock tour was cancelled and they would not help us to get on another tour. I had to ring them a number of times just to get a refund for our cancelled tour. This was to be a holiday of a life time and was ruined by Aussie Perth tours.

Vicki Brisbane qld

2  Thank Vickib114

Gday Vicki
Thanks for your comments on the Trip advisor. We would take some time to reply to your query & inform you that all tours are undertaken with time considerations and distances in mind. All points of visits as per brochure & website are always covered by our coach captains. As mentioned on brochure & website we do require minimum number of people to run a tour & sadly if on the day we do not have them, we do try to assist our clients by offering alternative tours or similar tours with another company, which is up to yourselves to agree to join in.
Our sister affiliated company is a Reputed Coach & Bus Charter Company operating in Perth since 1995 & we co-share vehicles at times. It is most definitely not a taxi company as you mention. Taxi vehicles require to have metered systems, computers, security cameras etc & are governed by strict West Australian Department of transport regulations, which you would have noticed we do not have in any of our vehicles.
The Kings park to Fremantle via Mosman park & cottesloe is a much more scenic route which most people enjoy instead of going on the freeway & not seeing anything of interest.
Places in swan valley like chocolate factory & winery are independent specialized places and we regret to note you did not enjoy their hospitality.
If we may assist in any manner please do contact us.