“Trendy, Convenient & Great Options”
Review of Greenhouse - CLOSED

Greenhouse
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Perth CBD
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Had the caprese (tomato/mozarella) and added eggs - it was fantastic. Also had peaches and nutty bread - also superb. Staff was busy but friendly. You must try it.

There are newer reviews for Greenhouse

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

The Greenhouse is a funky little place where a lot of effort seems to go into the quality of the food and beverages. I am never disappointed by the clever mix of tastes, textures and presentation. The coffee is lovely and they have a small but smart choice of alcoholic beverages.

These are the things that make me go back - but I only go back occasionally! The one thing that stops the Greenhouse being my go to restaurant in Perth is the service. Ranging from too cool for school to incompetent to surly, I just can't understand what is going on here. I don't want to put all the staff in the same category because many of them are fantastic but the ones who are bad are really bad. And it just seems to happen too often to just be a coincidence when I'm there.

I really want the Greenhouse to get it right - I love the concept and I love the food. If you love bread, ask to buy a loaf - just beautiful.

If you can forgive the service, check the Greenhouse out. But if service is a non negotiable, you may want to give it a miss.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

The food has its ups and downs but what is consistently not great is the staff. I gave up going even though the place is awesome to hang out at. Might try again some time but last meal there was disappointing.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I accept the ethos of simple foods served simply. This is certainly achieved. But prices should match the obvious minimal preparation required. Not so! We were gouged heavily for the privilege of healthy eating. Don't ask for diet drink either, they don't have any due to health concerns over artificial sweeteners. However, there are no such concerns about sugary or alcoholic drinks, fruit juices or serving water from a tarnished metal watering can, that are arguably just as bad in different ways.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We loved everything about this wonderful establishment. Have been repeat customers many times simply because it is brilliant. Even when turning up without a booking, very busy, not a table in sight - the professionalism of the staff make you want to wait - however long it will take. Go there!.