“Incredibly rude and vastly overpriced”
Review of Nine Mary's - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Perth CBD
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Incredibly rude and vastly overpriced”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Don't bother is the only advise I can give. This restaurant is consistent in only one thing, rude service!

Seriously you charge $3.5 for mango chutney out of a jar when people are spending $150.00 for a meal for 2? What's next, 50 cents for salt and pepper?

How many people have to give you poor reviews before you improve your service?

Get a grip of your business before it's too late.

3 Thank JosieRoberts

Perth, Australia
“Overpriced and terrible service”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Went this evening with 4 girlfriends. "Greeted" by a bitter faced waitress who didn't smile once throughout our entire time there. (I am not exaggerating and it was the source of much incredulity for our party).
The food was outrageously overpriced for what you get. My friend had the butter chicken and rice and for $35 she concluded it was tasteless and unexciting. My own fish tikka was tasty but for $38 I would have expected more than 6 cubes of fish and two dips.
Overall, the prices are too high and they didn't even have the courtesy to soften the blow with bearable service.
None of us will return.

Darwin, Australia
“Good albeit overpriced food & rude service”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We dined here for dinner in early November midweek.

In regards to the food it was enjoyable though certainly not worth what was being charged. If Nine Mary's think they can justify the price by calling themselves a fine dining or upmarket restaurant, I have news for them, they are neither.

Don't even get me started on the $8 bottles of San Pellegrino.

What I can not get over is the contempt and rudeness that was conveyed to my by who appeared to be a senior waitperson or manager. Any satisfaction or enjoyment of the evening was ruined by the service and it left an extremely sour taste in my mouth.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank za2500
Houston, Texas
“Great taste .. excellent service”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Nine Mary's does not strike you as a typical indian restaurant on entry .. in fact it styles itself more from the tables of Masterchef but do not let yourself be fooled that they can't cook an great indian buffet. Lots of flavours, tastes and textures ... great choice of fish and meats. The menu is full and deserving of another visit.

The service from the team there was outstanding ... great job all round

• Visited September 2013
Koorda
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Very attentive staff, as we hadn't booked on this very busy Friday night 20th September,we were accommodated very quickly by a young lady, the service of the wine and the meal was impeccable, all the dishes we ordered were just sooo nice, the steamed rice itself was light and fluffy and was a great accompniment to our curry.
Thankyou for a lovely evening, will be dining here again

• Visited September 2013